Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman all over the world!  (Read 7898 times)
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 12:41PM »

Well, I count Northern Ireland as Ireland, because it lies on the island Ireland. Everything else is just a political thing *shrugs*

As for the religion... well... sing out, sing out, sing to the world, sing out, you will be heard! Would like to hear a new version of that song with Mairéad C. Smiley

Most people do, only matters over here... I count them as different countries Smiley but that because I'm British haha!- aw yeah that would sound gorgeous!

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 02:26PM »

Well, I count Northern Ireland as Ireland, because it lies on the island Ireland. Everything else is just a political thing *shrugs*

As for the religion... well... sing out, sing out, sing to the world, sing out, you will be heard! Would like to hear a new version of that song with Mairéad C. Smiley

Fair enough, the key difference (for me anyway) is that I share a Head of State with Mairead C (and Hayely for that matter), which I think is pretty cool Smiley Wink

but yes, you could still count it as part of Ireland and I agree, I'd love to hear that song again!

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2013, 03:43PM »

Who do you refer Jim to? I'm getting confused about this little name.
Kim -- Mairead Nesbitt's husband's name is Jim. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 06:53AM »

And what is his last name?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 07:12AM »

His name is Jim Mustapha.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 11:17AM »

Most people do, only matters over here... I count them as different countries Smiley but that because I'm British haha!- aw yeah that would sound gorgeous!
I count it as different countries/states. But as one island. Political things don't last long compared to the age of our world, so, well, I don't really care about these things.

Apart from that, the country I live in was two countries for a while aswell.

kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 04:43PM »

I count it as different countries/states. But as one island. Political things don't last long compared to the age of our world, so, well, I don't really care about these things.

Apart from that, the country I live in was two countries for a while aswell.

Yeah, I see where your coming from, the people are what matters, not the country Smiley Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 09:49AM »

Yup. That's what I think.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: