Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Signed Celtic Woman Concert Poster Contest  (Read 16917 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: October 20, 2013, 10:01AM »

Alright folks, there are our winners!
Congrats to Sammie (SammieSoprano) on winning the signed poster, to Ann Marie (CelticWomanFan425) for winning a copy of HfC, and to Alan (wraith257) for winning the ANJ DVD and poster! You'll be getting an email from us shortly!

Didn't win this time? A little birdy might have mentioned another poster from the just completed European tour... So you might want to look out for that a little closer to after Christmas. Grin

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest will run from now till Next Sunday at 11am Central and we will select the winners that afternoon.

1st Prize: Signed Celtic Woman Believe Tour Poster from the 2012 stop in Freiburg, Germany
2nd Prize: A copy of the girls new show, Home for Christmas, on DVD or BluRay (or the DVD/CD combo pack)
3rd Prize: A copy of TGJ on DVD and an (unsigned) TGJ promo poster

A few notes:
  • The only real restriction is you must be 18 or older and a member of the forum. Sorry younger peeps. Sad
  • We will ship any and all prizes internationally.
  • Sadly, Kim and I can't enter.
  • The poster is approx 24x36
  • In the poster getting from Ireland to me it had some shipping damage. You can kind of see it right above Susan's head and it's up through the CW logo. It's noticeably wrinkled... but it's not really bad and isn't noticeable on the girls themselves at all. Here's a bigger picture:

If you don't handle it too much and put it in a frame, it should be fine. We are taking all precautions to make sure that in getting from me to the winner there will be no more damage.
  • The TGJ poster is about the size of a piece of legal paper.
Finally, a SUPER BIG thank you to CW Ltd. for sending us this fantastic poster as well as the TGJ DVD and poster. (Kim and I are supplying HFC DVD.) We really appreciate it and are so glad we get a chance to give some fun stuff out to you all.

If you have any questions, ask and I'll see what i can do.

aislin
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:33PM by aislin » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:55AM »

I'm only sixteen, so could my Mama do that for me, even though she is - unlike me - not a forum member?

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:07AM »

I'm only sixteen, so could my Mama do that for me, even though she is - unlike me - not a forum member?

...Sure. Just use your forum name and send me a PM with your mom's name and a note that says she gives her consent. The problem is we have to have an address to ship the prize to and we're not ok with having someone underage sending us their address. The internet can be a dangerous place and we're just trying to protect everyone involved... and parents coming after us with pitchforks is a scary idea!

aislin
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:22AM »

Oh derp. I entered in my forum name in the "Your Name" field when I signed up for the contest. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 11:53AM »

Oh derp. I entered in my forum name in the "Your Name" field when I signed up for the contest. Sad

Not a problem. If you win just be sure to give me your real name when I come looking for a shipping address. Wink

aislin
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 01:15PM »

I didn't realise for the Facebook but I was logged into my cousins account, I unliked the CW page from her account but entered my fb name & do like the page off my own account :S

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 05:32PM »

I didn't think there was a 22 @ the end of my forum name (I have it sent up to automatically log me in), so I entered only using the name SammieSoprano Sad Does it still count?

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 06:12PM »

I didn't think there was a 22 @ the end of my forum name (I have it sent up to automatically log me in), so I entered only using the name SammieSoprano Sad Does it still count?

Yep.

A little clarification here. The raffle widget is by Rafflecopter. I provided it with what questions to ask and it generated the widget you see above and it dumps all the answers into a database. At the end of the contest I push a button and it randomly selects a winner. I'd appreciate it if all your entries were accurate as it makes my job a bit easier, but if you make a minor mistake it won't be world ending and the entry will still count.

aislin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 07:07PM »

I'm  in !   YAY !   Grin

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 09:18AM »

...Sure. Just use your forum name and send me a PM with your mom's name and a note that says she gives her consent. The problem is we have to have an address to ship the prize to and we're not ok with having someone underage sending us their address. The internet can be a dangerous place and we're just trying to protect everyone involved... and parents coming after us with pitchforks is a scary idea!

aislin

Thank you for that! I know the internet can be dangerous, especially for underage girls *cough* But my Mama allows me to do that. In some cases (like this). I do everything for her on the computer, because she has no idea how to use it.

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 03:38PM »

In it to win it.   Grin

(Although knowing my luck, I don't think anyone else should be worried.)   Tongue

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 04:49PM »

In it to win it.   Grin

(Although knowing my luck, I don't think anyone else should be worried.)   Tongue

I'm going to win so everyone else can just be disappointed now.  Cheesy
oregongirl29
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 07:57PM »

I'm In, Can't wait to see who wins.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 09:00PM »

So how do you know if you have been entered? I did this on my phone and not sure if I am entered.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08PM »

So how do you know if you have been entered? I did this on my phone and not sure if I am entered.

If you look at the widget it should ask you if you want to log in with FB or your email. Select whichever method you used on your phone and once you do, in the upper right corner, it will tell you how many entries you've used.

aislin
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: