Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Méav Performs At The BBC Club (Pics)  (Read 4185 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: October 29, 2013, 05:25PM »

Some nice shots of Méav from September 18, 2013 on Getty Images.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=178680405&EditorialProduct=Entertainment
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:44PM »

Dang, wish I still had my account with Getty Images.

Side note, I would advise not posting any Getty images (such as uploading them a picture hosting site) other than linking to their site.  Getty is one of the most notorious copyright trolls and will DMCA in a heartbeat if they see it.  My older sister is an attorney and did an internship with them when she finished law school.  Her only job was filing DMCA notices.  Many large forums expressly prohibit Getty Images from being posted, even if they're hosted on a site that has permission to use them such as a newspaper.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:06PM »

Thanks  for  finding  these Chandler !   Grin    Gorgeous  pics...  all  of  them .   That's  one  lucky  photographer ...not  to  mention  Meav's  band.    Wink   

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 07:56PM »

Oh Meav...*sigh
I wish I had been there to hear her sing.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 08:44PM »

Side note, I would advise not posting any Getty images (such as uploading them a picture hosting site) other than linking to their site.  Getty is one of the most notorious copyright trolls and will DMCA in a heartbeat if they see it.  My older sister is an attorney and did an internship with them when she finished law school.  Her only job was filing DMCA notices.  Many large forums expressly prohibit Getty Images from being posted, even if they're hosted on a site that has permission to use them such as a newspaper.
Wait, was me posting links to images on the forum OK or are you just warning people about posting images on Getty Images? Sorry if I misunderstood.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 08:51PM »

Side note, I would advise not posting any Getty images (such as uploading them a picture hosting site) other than linking to their site.  Getty is one of the most notorious copyright trolls and will DMCA in a heartbeat if they see it.  My older sister is an attorney and did an internship with them when she finished law school.  Her only job was filing DMCA notices.  Many large forums expressly prohibit Getty Images from being posted, even if they're hosted on a site that has permission to use them such as a newspaper.
Wait, was me posting links to images on the forum OK or are you just warning people about posting images on Getty Images? Sorry if I misunderstood.

You're fine since all you did was link to their website, which is what they like.  What gets Getty after people would be me downloading a picture, putting it in my Photobucket account, and then me posting it on the forum, especially embedding it so the images loads in the thread.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 09:14PM »

You're fine since all you did was link to their website, which is what they like.  What gets Getty after people would be me downloading a picture, putting it in my Photobucket account, and then me posting it on the forum, especially embedding it so the images loads in the thread.
Oh, OK I understand now. And that was interesting information there as well.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 07:28AM »

As a matter of fact, some pictures have her holding on the mic.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: