Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody "saving" their HFC DVD?  (Read 4479 times)
chellek

« on: November 05, 2013, 12:35PM »

I've decided to save my Home for Christmas DVD until....Christmas.  I want my tree to be up and my house all decorated before I settle down to watch it.

Anybody with me?   Grin
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05PM »

I actually usually put mine in and start hardcore jamming on the day I put UP the decorations! I love putting up my tree and nativity scene and decorating the fireplace to Celtic Woman!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:26PM »

I've decided to save my Home for Christmas DVD until....Christmas.  I want my tree to be up and my house all decorated before I settle down to watch it.

Anybody with me?   Grin
  Too late for  me  too ....  I  believe  in  keeping the Christmas  spirit  alive  all year round.  Plus- did  anyone  honestly  expect  me  to  wait  a  whole  month  and  a half to  see new  MEAV  material   ?  !    Cheesy    Kiss   

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 10:04PM »

I've decided to save my Home for Christmas DVD until....Christmas.  I want my tree to be up and my house all decorated before I settle down to watch it.

Anybody with me?   Grin
Same here. I'm too busy and money is tight for me now but I'll buy it during the winter holiday. What better Christmas gift could I get for myself? Cheesy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 12:52AM »

Sorry guys.  I just can't wait until Christmas.  As soon as I get it, I'm gonna watch it while I eat popcorn!  Haha!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: