Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre With Roots Of Ireland  (Read 27833 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« on: November 18, 2013, 01:13PM »

So! I found the Roots Of Ireland twitter page. Here you go! https://twitter.com/RootsofIreland

And apparently they're trying to organize a tour for next year with Simon Morgan and Simon Casey continuing as the male soloists and Deirdre and Una Pedreschi (who, if I remember correctly, is a former CW choir member) as the female soloists!

Disucss!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:05PM »

ahh cool!  Thank you for that! Looks like they got a good line up going!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 09:57PM »

Wow, that's great news. Love Una and Deirdre. Kiss  I'd go to see that.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 09:11AM »

Little sad that Lynn and Rebecca won't be touring, but they both have stuff going on right now, so I'm not really surprised.  It should still be an awesome show though, and yay Deirdre!! Grin  If they stop somewhere close, I might have to see them. Smiley
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:07AM »

Little sad that Lynn and Rebecca won't be touring, but they both have stuff going on right now, so I'm not really surprised.  It should still be an awesome show though, and yay Deirdre!! Grin  If they stop somewhere close, I might have to see them. Smiley
If I recall correctly from a Twitter conversation Lisa Kelly was having with one of her Riverdance friends, didn't Lynn rejoin Riverdance on tour?
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 04:22PM »

If I recall correctly from a Twitter conversation Lisa Kelly was having with one of her Riverdance friends, didn't Lynn rejoin Riverdance on tour?
I think so; she's also working on her new album right now too, so she's pretty busy. Smiley
L.A. Girl

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 06:36PM »

That would be fantastic! I'm so happy that Deirdre is going to be included. They'd better come to L.A.!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 11:44PM »

That is awesome news!!!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 05:08AM »

So! I found the Roots Of Ireland twitter page. Here you go! https://twitter.com/RootsofIreland

And apparently they're trying to organize a tour for next year with Simon Morgan and Simon Casey continuing as the male soloists and Deirdre and Una Pedreschi (who, if I remember correctly, is a former CW choir member) as the female soloists!

Disucss!
Thanks  for  the  heads  up !   Cool

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 11:54AM »

If anyone gets wind of a tour schedule, please post it on the forum.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
edtom

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 09:38AM »

I received an email today from Roots of Ireland Producer Glen Leddy. They are in the process of developing a 2014 US tour, and they also plan to release a CD in the spring.

I love Celtic Woman
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 10:36AM »

I received an email today from Roots of Ireland Producer Glen Leddy. They are in the process of developing a 2014 US tour, and they also plan to release a CD in the spring.

That sounds great. 

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 03:31PM »

The tour is going to be in the fall of 2014. I also emailed Glen Leddy.

Dianne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: