Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How tall is Deirdre?  (Read 45185 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: November 20, 2013, 10:54AM »

I know, we had threads like that for most of the girls. But I'd really like to know. I'm pretty sure, that Deirdre is the tallest of our CWuties, but I don't know any numbers. Does somebody know?

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:03PM »

I don't know, but I remember a forum chat in which somebody asked Deirdre how old she was--she politely side-stepped that one!  Cheesy

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:38PM »

I  know  Meav  and  Lynn  are  both   5' 7"     ...I  would  say  that  Deirdre  is  about  the  same.   Cool 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 11:36AM »

I know how tall Méav is and guessed Lynn to be close to Méav's.  But I'm absolutely sure, that Deirdre is taller than Méav! On pics with the other girls is she way taller compared to them than Méav is and in old Anúna pics is she a little taller as Méav aswell.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 05:59PM »

I know how tall Méav is and guessed Lynn to be close to Méav's.  But I'm absolutely sure, that Deirdre is taller than Méav! On pics with the other girls is she way taller compared to them than Méav is and in old Anúna pics is she a little taller as Méav aswell.
  I'm  thinking  you could  be  right...then  that would  place  Deirdre at   5'8"   or   5' 8.5"    .   now  that you  mention  it ...it  does  seem  that  way.   Cool  I  know  they are  in  heels  , but  their  heels  are  probably  the  same. 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 12:47PM »

I think the heels are at least close in height, maybe not exactly the same (smaller woman -> smaller feet -> shorter heels)

But I'm quite sure, that Deirdre is the tallest.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:23PM »

I'm  thinking  you could  be  right...then  that would  place  Deirdre at   5'8"   or   5' 8.5"    .   now  that you  mention  it ...it  does  seem  that  way.   Cool  I  know  they are  in  heels  , but  their  heels  are  probably  the  same. 

I think you may be right.  I've stood next to Meav and the others, but not Deirdre.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 11:57AM »

I think I got our CWuties from tallest to shortest:

Deirdre
Méav/Lynn/Chloe (not sure)
Hayley/Órlagh/Susan (not sure again)
Lisa K
Lisa L
Alex
Mairéad C
Máiréad N

I think it's right that way.

As for the heels... are you sure, they are the same? The taller girls have bigger feet, so they can wear higher heels.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 06:34PM »

There must be a measuring thing for humans somewhere in this world. I notice there are some in clinics and hospitals. If I would take some of these Celtic Women there, I'll get them in line to see how different they are.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 08:14AM »

I thik the height order is now something like this:

Éabha
Deirdre
Méav or Lynn
Hayley or Chloe
Lisa K or Lisa L
Órlagh
Susan or Alex
Mairéad C
Máiréad N

Hollie

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 04:26AM »

If its any help for height, I've met Mairead C and Susan and Mairead is 5'3" (exact same height as me) and Susan is 5'4".  My friend met Lynn and Hayley and said Lynn is about 5'5" as at 5'6" she was taller than Lynn and Hayley was a little taller than her, around 5'6.5".  Eabha i think is close to 5'8" and i think Deirdre is the same.

I would put the height order as:
Eabha
Deirdre
Meav
Hayley
Lynn
Lisa K
Orlagh
Lisa L
Chloe
Alex
Susan
Mairead C
Mairead N

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 04:58AM »

I think I mostly agree with your list, except that I think Chloe's a lot taller o.O

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 07:52PM »

I think  that's  mostly  right, as  well,  but  I  still  think  Deirdre  is  a  shade  taller  than  Eabha.    btw... this   post  99,000   for  me  !    Grin    Shocked 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 02:55AM »

Don't agree... Deirdre's just a hint taller than Méav, maybe 5ft8 or 5ft9, while Éabha might be 5ft10 or 5ft11.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 04:05PM »

I believe Tara is the tallest now.

She's only wearing flats, while Éabha's wearing high heel wedges in this picture. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: