Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOME FOR CHRISTMAS ..... HAVE YOU NOTICED..... ?  (Read 16835 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: December 03, 2013, 09:45PM »

This  is  meant  to be a lighthearted  thread  about little things  you  may noticed about the  DVD .    I'll  get it  started  ... Have  you  noticed that..... at  the  end  of   Santa  Claus  Is Coming ...that there is  a flute  player  that  looks a  lot  like the the character   Draco  Malfoy ?   ....how  Meav  had to  brush away  some  of  those  large fake snowflakes  towards  the  end   of  Joy To The  World ....that  cute  smile that Lil'  Lambe  gave  Meav  during  Meav's  In The Bleak  Midwinter  when she  sang  "I  could  bring  a  lamb.... ?    Cheesy  

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 12:43AM »

In addition to Meav wiping the snowflake out of her eyelashes, there's another time (I don't remember which song right now, but I'll update when I see it again) where Susan reaches behind her twice to adjust her battery pack. Smiley  The hazards of performing.

I love it when Lisa reacts to people in the audience. A couple of times, people are holding hands and swaying, or seat dancing, and they cut to a shot of Lisa reacting to them. It's great that she does that - she did it at the Atlanta concert, too.

And I really get a kick out of Mairéad and David laughing after Susan's kiss at the end of "Santa Claus is coming..." It's good to see performers having a good time along with the audience.

And while I'm on the subject - during the concert in Atlanta, Susan got the train of her dress caught up underneath her shoe. But she gave it a real good kick, and freed her foot. A boot worthy of the Irish soccer team, I'd say.  Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 08:11AM »

I noticed those to!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 08:02AM »

I can't remember which song this was after, but someone in the audience was barking!  LOL!  I noticed that when I was watching the DVD with my grandparents the other night.  My granddad heard it too and wondered what it was.  LOL!  Too funny!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:47PM »

I can't remember which song this was after, but someone in the audience was barking!  LOL!  I noticed that when I was watching the DVD with my grandparents the other night.  My granddad heard it too and wondered what it was.  LOL!  Too funny!
Hey Tiff....I rewatched  my  DVD  just  tonight  ...again .... and  the  barking  sounds  come  after  Mairead's   'Carol Of  The Bells" .   Wink

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 10:44PM »

Hey Tiff....I rewatched  my  DVD  just  tonight  ...again .... and  the  barking  sounds  come  after  Mairead's   'Carol Of  The Bells" .   Wink

Well at least we know it wasn't our Kirstie, her lips aren't moving.   Grin

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 11:58AM »

Well at least we know it wasn't our Kirstie, her lips aren't moving.   Grin

Hahahahahaha!

It was so funny though!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 01:12PM »

..Have  you  noticed that..... at  the  end  of   Santa  Claus  Is Coming ...that there is  a flute  player  that  looks a  lot  like the the character   Draco  Malfoy ?  ..

Malfoy!  Heavens to Slitherine!  What's he doing there!   Cheesy

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 09:10PM »

Was it just me or was there a girl in the audience who looked very similar (if it wasn't her) to our dear Mairead C?

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 09:12PM »

Was it just me or was there a girl in the audience who looked very similar (if it wasn't her) to our dear Mairead C?
Are  you  talking  about  toward  the  beginning  of  Meav's   "What Child Is This "   ? 

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27PM »

Are  you  talking  about  toward  the  beginning  of  Meav's   "What Child Is This "   ?  

No, it was towards the end. It was in Joy to the World. On rewatching, it just a girl who looked like her. Even my mom commented on the likeness though.

To be clear, Sarah Gannon was there right?

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 09:34PM »

Yes, you can see her very clearly once, and I think at least one more time for sure.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 09:34PM »

Are  you  talking  about  toward  the  beginning  of  Meav's   "What Child Is This "   ?  

No, it was towards the end. It was in Joy to the World. On rewatching, it just a girl who looked like her. Even my mom commented on the likeness though.

She  might  have  been  ...maybe  done  up  a little  different ...I  recognized  Niall  McGrath  and  David Agnew  though  ....

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 09:43PM »

I think Sarah is around the 5 minute mark, give or take.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 01:40AM »

Sarah was there, she's at one of the tables :-) she's def in shot a few times

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: