Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly doing a new production: Lisa Kelly-The Voice of Ireland  (Read 55206 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 10:13PM »

Since there will be no Atlanta stop on the Emerald Tour in 2014, I am guessing the tickets will go fast.  Undecided

I think they'd go fast anyway.

If anyone here does decide to go, let me know.  That would be one factor in my decision.  I hate going to concerts alone, but for Lisa, I would.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:16PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 12:33PM »

I wish I could go, but I can't for 2 reasons.  One, it's too far away, and two, it's too expensive.  So I hope it'll be recorded.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 05:32PM »

Since there will be no Atlanta stop on the Emerald Tour in 2014, I am guessing the tickets will go fast.  Undecided

I think they'd go fast anyway.

If anyone here does decide to go, let me know.  That would be one factor in my decision.  I hate going to concerts alone, but for Lisa, I would.

Tickets go on sale on 12/13.  Some fans are booking a table and so might have seats available at their various tables. These will be closer than the individual seating.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 05:52PM »

This puts me into a really bad quandary.  I have wanted to see Lisa on stage for so long, and never had the chance with CW.  I had always hoped to see her with a CW anniversary show, but no guarantee that will happen or if I could afford it since they might announce late and airfare to Ireland would be a killer.

You and me are in the EXACT same boat Eric. Undecided I also wanted to see Lisa K on stage, and the last ONLY chance I had to go see her was in 2010 when they came to my city on the SftH tour, back when my family was financially hurting and couldn't afford it, despite my insistence to go Cry Cry Cry. Something inside of me told me "Go See CW" but I didn't and I regret it ever since. We are hurting financially again, but we can make it from month to month, but there's no extra cash to use on going to see Lisa K at this event or if there was a 10th anniversary special and travel to Ireland.

Even our CW tickets for Saskatoon are on Credit, but it was concert I was not going to miss after I was the ONE who suggested it in the first place. Grin
i more than likely will not go. Sounds like fun though. Airfare and going alone are not a good thing and plus 2 woks later I'm going to radio city which was stressful enough getting tickets! I hope whom ever goes writes a revise/ pictures taped or something!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:59PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 05:57PM »

I  am   925  air  miles  from Peach Tree ,Georgia  and  about  1,125   land miles  from there.   Sad

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2013, 06:03PM »

I  am   925  air  miles  from Peach Tree ,Georgia  and  about  1,125   land miles  from there.   Sad
So, if you put a snowplow on your skateboard and leave soon you can get there on time. Wink
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2013, 08:23PM »

Tickets go on sale on 12/13.  Some fans are booking a table and so might have seats available at their various tables. These will be closer than the individual seating.

Considering who those fans likely are, I would not want to sit with them.  (I'm not referring to anyone here, but to a small group that likes to try and dominate Twitter.)

Since regular seats are only $50, I could do this trip for almost nothing since I can apply my FF miles to the airline ticket.  No way I'd buy a table for just myself.  If 3-4 others were coming, then maybe a table with the cost split.

Just seeing Lisa would be worth it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 08:39PM by AggieGuy » Logged
MaryNorth93
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 06:00AM »

As long as I'm in college is a trip to The States impossible anyway, I also still want to see a symphony show. This sounds like a great production. Even if they're not planning on recording the whole show, there's always a chance a few video's or pictures will show up. To the people who are able to go, have a great time!  Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 09:39PM »

I think we have one person from here going so far, Roy, my fellow Texan.  I'm still debating it, but I did book a hotel just in case since Peachtree City only seems to have 1/2 a dozen or so hotels.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 09:51PM »

I think we have one person from here going so far, Roy, my fellow Texan.  I'm still debating it, but I did book a hotel just in case since Peachtree City only seems to have 1/2 a dozen or so hotels.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
   Sleeping accommadations   seem  to  be  half  the battle...so  you  might  as well go the rest  of the way.   Undecided

ski5

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 09:56PM »

Just fantasizing...
Lisa Kelly Voice Academy Choir = PS 22
Special guests = Chloe, Alex, Lynn, Mairead
song(s) = You raise me up, Non ce piu, Spanish lady
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 10:02PM »

Just fantasizing...
Lisa Kelly Voice Academy Choir = PS 22
Special guests = Chloe, Alex, Lynn, Mairead
song(s) = You raise me up, Non ce piu, Spanish lady

Mairead will not be there.  She will be in Saginaw, Michigan on that date with CW on the Emerald Tour.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 03:21AM »

Aw I would LOVE to go! I've always wanted to see Lisa live  Sad
Why on earth do I have to live on the other side of the world ... I adore the pre-press picture  Cool

EDIT: I've just priced together flights, hotel & tickets (went gold ha!) I only need 2,393 GBP without including spending money  Roll Eyes sure I could afford that in about 5 years hahaha... May have depressed myself slightly  Shocked
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:29PM by kirstie_x » Logged

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 04:57PM »

I figured I'd ask one last time if anyone else is planning to go.  I know of two from here who are, but they're not daily posters.
Gribblie24

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 08:45AM »

I just reserved a table for the show.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: