Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly doing a new production: Lisa Kelly-The Voice of Ireland  (Read 55421 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2014, 05:04PM »

They must have starting selling tickets earlier than the 9:00am web release (probably by phone) because when they appeared online, center section had the first 5-6 rows sold out or nearly sold out along with other seats randomly gone.  No way in 10 seconds that many could have disappeared.

Hi. I know that this is much later than it should be but timezone is an important thing to consider here. I remember when I wanted to see something that started live online at a certain time but I think that it was in Eastern time zone and I had thought it was a different time zone. Not sure that I missed much anyways. But I thought that I'd bring that up that 9:00 am could have been a different time zone than you were thinking it was. Not that it really matters anyways.

It's a shame that the concert won't be recorded. I wish that the powers that be would change their minds about that.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2014, 05:33PM »

It's a shame that the concert won't be recorded. I wish that the powers that be would change their minds about that.

I wish so too. Should we all go on Twitter and try to convince Lisa K to record and release the show? If she knows how much it would mean to her fans, why isn't she doing it? Who cares if it costs $10K (picking a ballpark number here) to film and edit the show? The community and fans will eat the DVDs and Blu-rays like hotcakes for breakfast and will easily re-coup the costs!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:36PM by urbanracer34 » Logged

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2014, 05:37PM »

I wish so too. Should we all go on Twitter and try to convince Lisa K to record and release the show? If she knows how much it would mean to her fans, why isn't she doing it? Who cares if it costs $10K (picking a ballpark number here) to film and edit the show? The community will eat the DVDs and Blu-rays like hotcakes for breakfast and will easily re-coup the costs!
It may come down to copyright issues. If they're performing a lot of covers, they may have obtained the rights to perform it, but not to record them. In most cases, the original artists/copyright owners will charge more or not allow their songs to be recorded.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
edtom

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2014, 08:32PM »

I'll be @ Table Z.
I think it's reserved for zombies.  Cheesy
Or zebras. Wink
Zowie! I hope time zooms by and doesn't zigzag until zero hour arrives for the concert. I won't be as zany or zealous as some of my zoo mates, but I'll feel like a zillionaire at Table Z zoning in to the zenith of beauty and talent, Lisa Kelly.

You going to be at table Z as well or is this another Z joke?  Wink

I'll be a Table Z.

I love Celtic Woman
PATTY TUCKER
Honorary Roadie

"I bless you... and you bless me too."

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2014, 05:53PM »

Does anyone have or know of an extra ticket, preferably in the Gold table section. I just need one!

"OUR GIRLS"

"OUR ANGELS"
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2014, 01:29PM »

Weather forecast is not looking very good right now.  40-60% chance of rain/T-storms.

I am likely going to have a hard time getting out of  College Station since our airport cannot handle operations during bad weather.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2014, 02:37PM »

80% chance of T-storms now.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2014, 05:20PM »

Actually got a reply on Twitter from Lisa.

"It goes ahead. Rain or shine x"
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2014, 07:24PM »

The show must go on, as they say.   Smiley  Hope it's not as bad as they predict and you can get out and enjoy the show.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 07:29PM »

The show must go on, as they say.   Smiley  Hope it's not as bad as they predict and you can get out and enjoy the show.

Yeah, but it worries me.  I won't go out there if there is lightning.  Nothing is worth getting killed over.  Rain is one thing; thunderstorms are another.  I would hope they would cancel if it was really bad.  My even bigger concern is the airport here in College Station.  They will shut it down if the weather is bad and I don't have a huge window to make my connection in Dallas.  Hopefully the forecast will improve.
oregongirl29
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 08:47PM »

When is the concert? Their predicting severe weather again from Texas to Georgia on Thursday
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 08:51PM »

When is the concert? Their predicting severe weather again from Texas to Georgia on Thursday

Saturday

Severe weather starting Wednesday in the Texas panhandle, western OK, and such.  It then moves east Thursday and Friday (hitting my area late Thursday/early Friday, my flight is at 6:00am on Friday) and then moves into the SE on Saturday night which is when the concert is.

The forecast here is getting even worse.  High risk of severe weather on Friday with possible tornadoes.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2014, 07:17AM »

At this point, I do not think I will be going.

90% chance of storms in Peachtree City on Saturday and high risk of severe weather here in College Station on Friday.

I am beyond feeling sick right now.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2014, 07:47AM »

At this point, I do not think I will be going.

90% chance of storms in Peachtree City on Saturday and high risk of severe weather here in College Station on Friday.

I am beyond feeling sick right now.

So sorry, buddy.  Sad

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2014, 08:38AM »

Now a 100% chance of rain.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: