Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerald: Musical Gems (South Bend Show) On WTTA  (Read 24013 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2013, 09:32PM »

There also seems to be a CD cover already

That is so pretty!  I do miss the red-headed model though but I still love this.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2013, 09:39PM »

I thought 2014 will be different. However, they had a best of titled Believe and then the "real" Believe. Why not two different Emeralds? I always find CW a little confusing in these things.

I think they're just being cheapskates at this point.  Without a DVD to lead into the 2013 tour, apparently attendance was down.  So they're going to use the South Bend recording, however current or not, as the lead off for the Emerald Tour.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2013, 09:55PM »

HEY! I'm happy Emerald is being released. It makes me miss Chloe just a little less. Less nightmares lately

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 02:43AM »

There also seems to be a CD cover already

That is so pretty!  I do miss the red-headed model though but I still love this.

You can see her up left Smiley

LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 12:50PM »

she's on there
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2014, 10:36AM »

I thought 2014 will be different. However, they had a best of titled Believe and then the "real" Believe. Why not two different Emeralds? I always find CW a little confusing in these things.

Maybe they'll drop the "Musical Gems" subtitle for the "real" Emerald, if that's the case.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05PM »

Maybe. As I said: First a best of called Believe, then Believe. And now a best of called Emerald, then Emerald. I HOPE! I want new songs, dresses, etc. An entirely new show!

Louis97

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2014, 12:35PM »

Maybe. As I said: First a best of called Believe, then Believe. And now a best of called Emerald, then Emerald. I HOPE! I want new songs, dresses, etc. An entirely new show!

Me too. Emerald is such a lovely title, I'd hate for it to just be used on just a "best of" collection. Imagine how beautiful a new show with the title "Emerald" would be! The stage would be AMAZING, hopefully outdoor in Ireland and the dresses....*sigh* we can only hope.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2014, 01:42PM »

Yes! And I so want green dresses! In "the old" way. Totally different looking dresses (like for ANJ) without any similarities, but all of them in various shades of green! Pale green, simple, soft first act dresses and biiiiig intense green second act dresses!

Louis97

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2014, 02:02PM »

Oh my gosh! I was just fantasizing about green dresses! I would really like each of them to be unique and have some gold accents too.

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2014, 04:25PM »

Oh my gosh! I was just fantasizing about green dresses! I would really like each of them to be unique and have some gold accents too.

Green and gold - my favorite color combination.   Grin

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2014, 05:29PM »

Very Irish!!!  Smiley

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2014, 05:45PM »

Very Irish!!!  Smiley

I second Tiff's opinion. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2014, 06:50AM »

I SO love Lisa's/Alex' ANJ tor dress! Green and gold and wooooah!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: