Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Year Anniversary of Celtic Woman !!!!!  (Read 7541 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 05:55PM »

If they pop the date like they did with HFC, most of us will be screwed.  No way to afford $3000-$5000 in airline tickets.

If I don't win the lottery, I'll be boned regardless of which date they pop the date. Tongue

If you win the lottery, we expect you to take all of us as your guests.  Wink
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 06:04PM »

aw the interview link won't work for me Sad

still, exciting news! I may be being selfish but I really do hope it's in Ireland... although wherever it is and whatever they do it's going to be AMAZING!!! Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 06:14PM »

If the link won't work for some, PM me and I can e-mail you the MP3 file.  It's small enough, and since my file host closed down, I haven't gotten a new one.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 06:16PM »

I got it on my ipad Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 06:26PM »

I'm thinking they'll give us more warning than they did with HFC.  HFC seemed to be very rushed, like it was green lighted at the last possible minute.

I would imagine that David has been thinking about this for a while now.  The gears in his head never seem to stop turning.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 06:26PM »

If they pop the date like they did with HFC, most of us will be screwed.  No way to afford $3000-$5000 in airline tickets.

If I don't win the lottery, I'll be boned regardless of which date they pop the date. Tongue

If you win the lottery, we expect you to take all of us as your guests.  Wink

If "I" win $10 million at least, I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees. Wink

It's small enough, and since my file host closed down, I haven't gotten a new one.

Was your host Megaupload? You do know there's http://mega.co.nz run by the same dude, right? Roll Eyes

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 06:30PM »

If they pop the date like they did with HFC, most of us will be screwed.  No way to afford $3000-$5000 in airline tickets.

If you win the lottery, we expect you to take all of us as your guests.  Wink

If "I" win $10 million at least, I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees. Wink

It's small enough, and since my file host closed down, I haven't gotten a new one.

Was your host Megaupload? You do know there's http://mega.co.nz run by the same dude, right? Roll Eyes

Hotfile.  I always avoided MU.

I had won the Mega Millions last night, I would have taken everyone from here who wanted to go.  Alas, I only matched 1 number.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 08:18PM »

I'd like to see another Castle backdrop just because it looks so cool - but given that scheduling may be more problematic (due to more performers - hopefully, fingers crossed), you're probably right. It will be indoors and might be last minute.

As much as I'd dearly love to be there, the planets would have to align so perfectly that it's a longshot at best. As long as they record it and distribute it on Blu-Ray, I can't be too disappointed with whatever they do. Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 08:20PM »

I'd like to see another Castle backdrop just because it looks so cool - but given that scheduling may be more problematic (due to more performers - hopefully, fingers crossed), you're probably right. It will be indoors and might be last minute

Since it's obviously already being planned, and likely won't occur until September, we should luck out and they won't drop it on us with a 3 week notice like they did with HFC.

9 months is enough to ensure as many people as possible are available.  I would imagine that David will get back all but one or two if that is what they decide to do for the show.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 08:21PM »

As long as they record it and distribute it on Blu-Ray, I can't be too disappointed with whatever they do.

I completely agree with you Rob. If 3/4 of us can't make it, at least we can watch it over and over and... again.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 08:46PM »

It's pretty tempting to think of the possibilities. Dulaman as a group number, with all the ladies who have sung it on Tour? Mo Ghile Mear with a huge chorus made up of members from the beginning until now? Sky Dawn Sun as an epic, 10-minute show opener, with additional newly written verses so each of the ladies can take one? Or Spanish Lady, with nearly a dozen Celtic Cuties twirling around and shaking their shoulders?

Okay, I have to stop now. I need to get a good night's sleep.   Tongue

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 09:36AM »

I just hope we will have the official announcement within the next two months, so I think a lot of us could attend the taping wherever it is, hopefully we will have more details in the next Newsletter ! Maybe we should send them emails or tweets to remind them that if it really happens we want to be awared as soon as possible ? Without harassed them of course haha

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: