Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon CD / DVD / Blu-Ray  (Read 32395 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« on: December 20, 2013, 03:21PM »

I just find the South Bend concert/Emerald on Amazon,
Release date : 25th February so just one day after the PBS version (I think). And it's affordable this time (Between 10-20 $)

CD

http://www.amazon.com/Emerald-Musical-Gem-Celtic-Woman/dp/B00HF95OMI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1387574265&sr=8-3&keywords=Celtic+Woman+emerald

Blu-Ray

http://www.amazon.com/Emerald-Musical-Blu-ray-Celtic-Woman/dp/B00HF95PA4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1387574265&sr=8-4&keywords=Celtic+Woman+emerald

I don't find a "DVD" version maybe it will appear later on Amazon
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:25PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 03:22PM »

Excellent news! Thanks for posting! Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
L.A. Girl

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 03:36PM »

I just pre-ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Dianne
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 03:44PM »

I just pre-ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Dianne

You're welcome ! I just pre-ordered mine too Wink

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 05:57PM »

I just find the South Bend concert/Emerald on Amazon,
Release date : 25th February so just one day after the PBS version (I think). And it's affordable this time (Between 10-20 $)

CD

http://www.amazon.com/Emerald-Musical-Gem-Celtic-Woman/dp/B00HF95OMI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1387574265&sr=8-3&keywords=Celtic+Woman+emerald

Blu-Ray

http://www.amazon.com/Emerald-Musical-Blu-ray-Celtic-Woman/dp/B00HF95PA4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1387574265&sr=8-4&keywords=Celtic+Woman+emerald

I don't find a "DVD" version maybe it will appear later on Amazon
I'm gonna be SO mad if they switch over to Blu-Ray exclusively! I really hate that everyone is trying to force Blu-Ray down our throats. Yes I know that the quality is "superior" but, to be honest, from my perspective, I see no difference between an hd dvd and a Blu-Ray. The only difference I've found is that more films are being released on them, often with more bonus or exclusive content, and typically for a higher price than dvds.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 06:04PM »

I'm gonna be SO mad if they switch over to Blu-Ray exclusively! I really hate that everyone is trying to force Blu-Ray down our throats. Yes I know that the quality is "superior" but, to be honest, from my perspective, I see no difference between an hd dvd and a Blu-Ray. The only difference I've found is that more films are being released on them, often with more bonus or exclusive content, and typically for a higher price than dvds.

Yeah, it means I have to get a Blu-Ray player for the TV instead of just on the computer if it doesn't come out on DVD as well.

With HFC, the Blu-Ray appeared a few days after the DVD & CD showed up on Amazon so the DVD will probably appear later.  The Chicago PBS offer was for a CD/DVD combo.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 07:08PM »

Can't wait for this to come out!

BiancaB

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 03:46AM »

And for European fans???  Grin
I live in Europe and I have a problem with the region format for DVDs, so probably I have to wait the European version...is there any news?  Huh

09.06.12: my 1st CW show in Zurich...I loved it!!!
19.10.13: my 2nd CW show in Wien...amazing!!!
-I have it down to a fine art at this stage-
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 05:07AM »

I also live in europe and my experience with the CW dvd's are that they were all Region free. At least  i bought Believe and it was region free, and i also have a New Journey DVD from a US seller from Ebay (because this version had Orrinoco Flow on it) and this is also region free.

I dont know for sure i they changed it with Home for Christmas (i got the blue ray and i dont see any region info on the cover) but i still got a strong feeling that the it all will be region free

Maybe a US forum member can look at the cover from the dvd from Home for Christmas if they can see a region code

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 07:49AM »

I also live in europe and my experience with the CW dvd's are that they were all Region free. At least  i bought Believe and it was region free, and i also have a New Journey DVD from a US seller from Ebay (because this version had Orrinoco Flow on it) and this is also region free.

I dont know for sure i they changed it with Home for Christmas (i got the blue ray and i dont see any region info on the cover) but i still got a strong feeling that the it all will be region free

Maybe a US forum member can look at the cover from the dvd from Home for Christmas if they can see a region code

I live in France and I wanted to know if the blu-Ray works well ? I was afraid to order it in case it wouldn't work.  But for me all of the DVD are region free and I have never had a problem so far with any of them

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 08:11AM »

I live in France and I wanted to know if the blu-Ray works well ? I was afraid to order it in case it wouldn't work.  But for me all of the DVD are region free and I have never had a problem so far with any of them

I dont know if its the same for imported Blue-rays, i got my HFC at my local store so it works fine

If i want to import a dvd its not a problem for me if its a different region (i can play all regions on my player) With Blue-rays i really do more research if its playable or not,but for now its difficult to say because there isnt much info about the new dvd/brd
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 10:50AM »

I also live in europe and my experience with the CW dvd's are that they were all Region free. At least  i bought Believe and it was region free, and i also have a New Journey DVD from a US seller from Ebay (because this version had Orrinoco Flow on it) and this is also region free.

I live in France and I wanted to know if the blu-Ray works well ? I was afraid to order it in case it wouldn't work.  But for me all of the DVD are region free and I have never had a problem so far with any of them

I dont know if its the same for imported Blue-rays, i got my HFC at my local store so it works fine

If i want to import a dvd its not a problem for me if its a different region (i can play all regions on my player) With Blue-rays i really do more research if its playable or not,but for now its difficult to say because there isnt much info about the new dvd/brd

Okay ! Thank you !! I think I will order the Emerald DVD to be sure that it will work
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 10:52AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 04:57PM »

DVD is up on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Emerald-Musical-Gem-Celtic-Woman/dp/B00HGGUS4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1388012147&sr=1-1&keywords=celtic+woman

Kind of weird that none of them make it very clear that it is CW.  I'm sure Amazon will update everything eventually.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:03PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 08:04AM »

Oh the waiting is torturous!  XD

Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 08:41AM »

Can't wait!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print