Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon CD / DVD / Blu-Ray  (Read 32428 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2014, 02:28PM »

If it's true that Caledonia, Bridge and Ave Maria are bonus songs...

I'm surprised that they took this route with HfC and now Emerald Musical Gems. I much prefer them like they did ANJ, SftH and Believe; no bonus songs, all in order, and all of the DVD except the Behind the Scenes can be seen on one play through.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 02:29PM »

I'm from the Netherlands and i was really suprised because today i got the Blu-ray delivered

I didnt watch it yet but its clear that Orrinoco Flow is not on the disc (i hoped it was still there)
and it looks like caledonia, bridge and ave maria are bonus songs:(

So if other dutch fans see this you can order it at www.bol.com

Ahhh you're so lucky Sad

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2014, 04:23PM »

Here are some previews, they're short but they are little different than the ones previously posted: http://music.okihika.com/CH/Emerald:%20Musical%20Gems-Celtic%20Woman/alid/805555120

turbodaxter1980

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 03:48AM »

I'm surprised that they took this route with HfC and now Emerald Musical Gems. I much prefer them like they did ANJ, SftH and Believe; no bonus songs, all in order, and all of the DVD except the Behind the Scenes can be seen on one play through.

Its true:(

I dont know why they did it this way but those 3 songs are bonus content material. It makes no sense to me at all

scorpion

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2014, 06:38AM »

Email from amazon. DVD has been dispatched.  Grin Grin Grin I am rather happy.
Now what should I be doing monday I wonder
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 01:56PM »

I dont know why they did it this way but those 3 songs are bonus content material. It makes no sense to me at all

Yeah I don't get that either. Huh

paulheikoop

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2014, 03:58PM »

I am surprised to see that all songs are sung by the Lisa-Susan-Chloë combination, Mairéad Carlin doesn't sing a single song on this CD/DVD, if you look at the box art you wouldn't expect that.

Though i am fond of hearing Chloë, i can't help myself being disappointed that they chose to only name miss Carlin in the thanks area instead of letting her sing on this album.

Anyone else having the same thoughts?

Kind regards Wink
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2014, 06:02PM »

I am surprised to see that all songs are sung by the Lisa-Susan-Chloë combination, Mairéad Carlin doesn't sing a single song on this CD/DVD, if you look at the box art you wouldn't expect that.

Though i am fond of hearing Chloë, i can't help myself being disappointed that they chose to only name miss Carlin in the thanks area instead of letting her sing on this album.

Anyone else having the same thoughts?

Kind regards Wink

Yeah that is weird. I wanted Mairead to have her song "Scarlett Ribbons" on the album.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2014, 06:20PM »

Miss Carlin was not with CW when it was recorded.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2014, 09:44PM »

My Amazon still shows Feb. 25th.  Did you select ground or overnight shipping?

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know how, but I guess I must have messed up. They had me down for free shipping. But since it hasn't shipped yet, it said I was able to successfully change it. We will see if that's actually the case. My estimated shipping date now says the 25th, but it's the 22nd and I haven't gotten my notice yet, so who knows.   Undecided

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2014, 09:46PM »

My Amazon still shows Feb. 25th.  Did you select ground or overnight shipping?

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know how, but I guess I must have messed up. They had me down for free shipping. But since it hasn't shipped yet, it said I was able to successfully change it. We will see if that's actually the case. My estimated shipping date now says the 25th, but it's the 22nd and I haven't gotten my notice yet, so who knows.   Undecided

Same here, but I expect it will ship tomorrow or Monday for delivery on Tuesday.  UPS doesn't operate on Sunday, except when it comes to picking up stuff from Amazon.
Gerard

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 03:15AM »

Well, it depends. If those songs are, like the HFC bonus songs, just an intimate setting (meaning no audience, just the girls and David, then I can understand the need to keep them separate from the concert. If, on the other hand, they were part of the concert to begin with, then I don't see the point in having them as bonus songs either. I guess I'll have to wait until the end of next week to see what's going on with that.

I'm more upset at those bonus songs on CDs or downloads. Especially if said songs are not available in my country, as has happened too many times before. It's rather frustrating, especially if, like me, you're honest.
paulheikoop

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 04:46AM »

Miss Carlin was not with CW when it was recorded.

Still the box art isn't the right match.
paulheikoop

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2014, 04:48AM »

Yeah that is weird. I wanted Mairead to have her song "Scarlett Ribbons" on the album.
[/quote]

Yes, me too Wink
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2014, 05:19AM »

Well, it depends. If those songs are, like the HFC bonus songs, just an intimate setting (meaning no audience, just the girls and David, then I can understand the need to keep them separate from the concert. If, on the other hand, they were part of the concert to begin with, then I don't see the point in having them as bonus songs either. I guess I'll have to wait until the end of next week to see what's going on with that.

I'm more upset at those bonus songs on CDs or downloads. Especially if said songs are not available in my country, as has happened too many times before. It's rather frustrating, especially if, like me, you're honest.

Its not like HFC the songs are part from the concert
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: