Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon CD / DVD / Blu-Ray  (Read 31755 times)
MaryNorth93
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2014, 06:07AM »

Have been listening to the album since yesterday. Some songs have subtle but very nice changes. My favorite song is at the moment Dúlaman, it's the complete tour version (acceplla intro + spoons) Absolutely loving it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:22AM by MaryN. » Logged
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2014, 09:00AM »

The decision to include Caledonia, Bridge, and Ave Maria could be attributed to the thought process that they needed to adjust for time and so they made it so each girl had one solo piece in the final cut but included the others as bonus footage as they knew fans might be looking for them.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2014, 09:47AM »

The DVD/Bluray is awesome and the bonus tracks are great also, its really a minor setback that they are not in the show itself.

I'm glad it was released, because i was afraid after Chloe left it never got released at all.

The only disapointment is no Orrinoco Flow on the disc. Because i live in Europe and we don't have PBS i'll never get to see it so i hope it wil end on Youtube or somthing

Cory

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2014, 07:08AM »

I got my notification from Amazon this morning that my DVD is in the mail! I chose to go through Target for the CD since it has bonus tracks on it Smiley

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2014, 08:11AM »

Finally got my shipping confirmation from Amazon today. Sure was a welcome sight - needed some good news.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2014, 08:58AM »

I received a message on my phone, my blu ray will be delivered tomorrow Grin Grin Grin

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21AM »

I got my notification from Amazon this morning that my DVD is in the mail! I chose to go through Target for the CD since it has bonus tracks on it Smiley
Same! Although I'm actually gonna physically go TO Target. With all of their recent problems with hacking, I think I'll stick with cash payments.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11AM »

There's a reason why I ordered the Target version with Paypal! CD tomorrow hopefully. I really didn't want to go to the store to get it. I don't want to go to the mall only to find out it's not in stock, which has happened before.

If I have to wait another day for it I'll be annoyed, but that's life. Tracking still says delivery tomorrow.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2014, 11:15AM »

I'm going to get mine at Target because I want those bonus tracks!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2014, 07:31PM »

I haven't seen anything yet from Amazon for my order.  It is still listed a "Pre-Ordered."  Given how well they handled the last CW release (and the major Ticketmaster presale code foul up), I don't have a lot of faith in them to get it to me tomorrow.  As long as it is here by Friday, that will be enough, but they will be refunding me my overnight shipping.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2014, 08:50PM »

I haven't seen anything yet from Amazon for my order.  It is still listed a "Pre-Ordered."  Given how well they handled the last CW release (and the major Ticketmaster presale code foul up), I don't have a lot of faith in them to get it to me tomorrow.  As long as it is here by Friday, that will be enough, but they will be refunding me my overnight shipping.

Is the "Track Package" button highlighted on your order? Check it out, because my order page still says "Pre-Ordered" too - but when I click on "Track Package," the status says "in transit" from New Jersey.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2014, 08:59PM »

Is the "Track Package" button highlighted on your order? Check it out, because my order page still says "Pre-Ordered" too - but when I click on "Track Package," the status says "in transit" from New Jersey.

It's there now, wasn't an hour ago.  The tracking number doesn't work yet (means the label has been generated but the package hasn't been scanned by UPS), but at least they shipped it.  Perhaps they can't officially invoice it until midnight since that is the actual release date.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2014, 09:13PM »

It's there now, wasn't an hour ago.  The tracking number doesn't work yet (means the label has been generated but the package hasn't been scanned by UPS), but at least they shipped it.  Perhaps they can't officially invoice it until midnight since that is the actual release date.

Well, it's good to hear that it's on the way.

Since the CD is an "Auto Rip" purchase, I was hoping the songs might be in my Cloud Player tonight, but they're not. But I am tempted to stay up until midnight to see if they appear when it turns Feb. 25th.  Tongue

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2014, 10:09PM »

Its not even midnight and the album is up for sale on itunes! Just downloaded a few songs Cheesy

CelticCate

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2014, 11:02PM »

downloaded the entire album, preordered from itunes and it is awesome!!!

IMG_1373.JPG
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: