Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon CD / DVD / Blu-Ray  (Read 32269 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2014, 11:47AM »

My CD and Blu-Ray haven't been delivered yet, but just went to my Amazon account and saw that they uploaded a digital version of the CD to my Amazon Cloud Player, so I'm listening to it here at work. Nice feature.   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2014, 12:54PM »

My CD and Blu-Ray haven't been delivered yet, but just went to my Amazon account and saw that they uploaded a digital version of the CD to my Amazon Cloud Player, so I'm listening to it here at work. Nice feature.   Smiley

As I said in the other thread... Lucky barstid. Tongue

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2014, 06:32PM »

I got my Target CD today! I actually listened to it. I usually go on a month long CW hiatus before I see them, but I didn't this time. I'm refusing to listen to it any more until after the show Sunday.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2014, 09:15PM »

I got my Target CD today! I actually listened to it. I usually go on a month long CW hiatus before I see them, but I didn't this time. I'm refusing to listen to it any more until after the show Sunday.

My grandmother went to Target to get it for me and they didn't have it which ticked me off. I bought it on iTunes but I still REALLY WANT those bonus tracks! What ticks me off is our Target said they had it and they didn't.

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2014, 09:54PM »

My grandmother went to Target to get it for me and they didn't have it which ticked me off. I bought it on iTunes but I still REALLY WANT those bonus tracks! What ticks me off is our Target said they had it and they didn't.
Next time, you might try calling that location and making someone physically go and look for it on the shelf, not just check on the computer. They may also be able to hold it for you to go pick it up.  Smiley

Thanks, Shining Bright!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2014, 10:05PM »

Mine got delivered to my office.  Amazon shipped it ground, but charged me for overnight.  Needless to say I'm disputing the extra charge.

I'll probably wait to watch it on Saturday night with everyone else since by then I will have a brand new monitor and will have the Blu-Ray drive on the computer working again.

Edit: Grammer  Tongue
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 10:38PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2014, 10:36PM »

Picked up the Target version of the CD on the way home, and the Blu-Ray was on the doorstep when I got home. A successful, but expensive day.   Tongue

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2014, 09:25AM »

I love the cd. Got mine yesterday on my way home. Target version. I've gotta say, I LOVE She Moved Through The Fair. That version is fantastic! I particularly love who they used the electric guitar in the background as a sub for the majority of the former strings parts. I was disappointed they cut the drum battle in Mo Ghile Mear and the extended intro/singing battle to TAR.
Gerard

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2014, 10:10AM »

I got it just today. And I will put it in my DVD player right away.
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2014, 07:09PM »

I just got my CD/DVD today at Target!!! Except I won't actually receive it until the 3rd (my birthday). So I'm going to miss the chat by 2 days, which is  Sad, but at least I will be getting it! Grin

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: