Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD/CD track listing  (Read 23031 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 04:59PM »

I also wonder why Mairead Nesbitt doesn't have a track on the cd?

Wondered that too. Probably because her solo's are not any different from the previous recordings.

Yeah that's probably why Chloe's solos aren't on there either.  That's okay though.  Smiley

I hope that it's the Mairead Carlin's version of She Moved Thru The Fair in CD, because in the DVD it's the version with Chloe and Lisa, it would really show the powerful voice of Mairead !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 05:26PM »

Yeah it would be cool if Maread C was on the CD since Chloe's on the DVD.  Smiley

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 05:31PM »

Yeah it would be cool if Maread C was on the CD since Chloe's on the DVD.  Smiley

They may have recorded the CD in September and that is why the Australian Tour was postponed ?

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 05:38PM »

They may have recorded the CD in September and that is why the Australian Tour was postponed ?

Possibly, but I think the postponement of the Australian tour was more due to Chloë's departure, and the fact that they didn't have time to rehearse the show with Mairead because Susan was occupied with Cats. Well, we'll see. It would be interesting if Mairead was in all the songs, especially as it is being used to promote the Emerald Tour, although it would be nice to have as a sort of send off to Chloë.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 06:58PM »

Sounds  like  a big  winner  both  ways !    Smiley

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 09:02PM »

I've gotta say I sincerely hope Susan gets her own solo for this next tour. Don't get me wrong! She's amazing on Caledonia and The Voice. Caledonia in particular is wonderful! But I really hope the next special that Lisa let slip about really lets Susan shine like I've seen her do. Cuz in my opinion, people don't seem to think as much of her as they should.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 09:41PM »

I've gotta say I sincerely hope Susan gets her own solo for this next tour. Don't get me wrong! She's amazing on Caledonia and The Voice. Caledonia in particular is wonderful! But I really hope the next special that Lisa let slip about really lets Susan shine like I've seen her do. Cuz in my opinion, people don't seem to think as much of her as they should.

I agree.  She does Lisa K's songs beautifully, but she deserves her own signature song.  She did get her very own solo in the HFC Special, which was AWESOME!  But she also needs her own non-Christmas solo!  Smiley

However, I can't wait to have her recordings of Caledonia and The Voice on my iPod!!!  XD

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 09:51PM »

I agree.  She does Lisa K's songs beautifully, but she deserves her own signature song.  She did get her very own solo in the HFC Special, which was AWESOME!  But she also needs her own non-Christmas solo!  Smiley

However, I can't wait to have her recordings of Caledonia and The Voice on my iPod!!!  XD
Me too! No matter how well Susan does Caledonia and The Voice, people will inevitably associate the songs with Lisa K. A signature song would really be fantastic. While 'It Came Upon a Midnight Clear' is AMAZING, it's a christmas song, and not on an album either. She needs one she can sing all year!

I'm looking forward to seeing her next Friday in Sydney and hearing her, what I hear are amazing renditions of Caledonia and The Voice!

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 11:01PM »

Me too! No matter how well Susan does Caledonia and The Voice, people will inevitably associate the songs with Lisa K. A signature song would really be fantastic. While 'It Came Upon a Midnight Clear' is AMAZING, it's a christmas song, and not on an album either. She needs one she can sing all year!

I'm looking forward to seeing her next Friday in Sydney and hearing her, what I hear are amazing renditions of Caledonia and The Voice!

I think Susan should "Into the West" from the Lord of the rings soundtrack. She would OWN that song! It would be divine!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2014, 08:55AM »

If Susan sings this, I literally die. I totally love this song.

I think Susan should "Into the West" from the Lord of the rings soundtrack. She would OWN that song! It would be divine!

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2014, 07:11PM »

Oh man!! Orinoco Flow gets the boot again, thats really sad to hear:(

also its a shame the other songs are missing but i think the playoff is the finale

Mabe the missing songs are exclusive for the blueray

Orinoco flow was likely not included due to potential copyright issues. They had a struggle with that during ANJ and later releases of that concert do not contain Orinoco flow for that reason

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19PM »

Oh man!! Orinoco Flow gets the boot again, thats really sad to hear:(

also its a shame the other songs are missing but i think the playoff is the finale

Mabe the missing songs are exclusive for the blueray

Orinoco flow was likely not included due to potential copyright issues. They had a struggle with that during ANJ and later releases of that concert do not contain Orinoco flow for that reason

Nice to see you back posting Misha! We missed you! Kiss Kiss

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 11:48AM »

Now I'm wondering which track-listing is correct.  Amazon just released their set list:

Disc: 1
1. Mo Ghile Mear
2. Dúlaman
3. Caladonia
4. Amazing Grace
5. The New Ground
6. She Moved Through The Fair
7. Bridge Over Troubled Water
8. Níl Sé'n Lá
9. Danny Boy
10. The Voice
11. The Parting Glass
12. You Raise Me Up

Disc: 2
1. Awakening (DVD)
2. Dulaman (DVD)
3. Nocturne (DVD)
4. Teir Abhaile Riu (DVD)
5. Coast Of Galicia (DVD)
6. Danny Boy (DVD)
7. Mo Ghile Mear (DVD)
8. Amazing Grace (DVD)
9. She Moved Through The Fair (DVD)
10. Nil Se'n La (DVD)
11. Shenandoah-Dancer (DVD)
12. The Voice (DVD)
13. You Raise Me Up (DVD)
14. Parting Glass (DVD)
15. Celtic Woman Playoff (DVD)
16. Caledonia (Bonus)
17. Bridge Over Troubled (Bonus)
18. Ave Maria (Bonus)

Disc 1 (the CD) doesn't have Scarlet Ribbons on it. Undecided  Is it a mistake or is Scarlet Ribbons really not on the CD?
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 01:14PM »

They were distributing pamphlets in Sydney advertising the release of Emerald, with a website to pre-order off:

http://www.getmusic.com.au/campaigns/CelticWomanEmerald

CD: http://www.getmusic.com.au/celticwoman/store/detail?id=201161

TRACK LISTING/ ARTISTS

1. Mo Ghile Mear
2. Dúlaman
3. Caladonia
4. Scarlet Ribbons
5. Amazing Grace
6. The New Ground
7. She Moved Through The Fair
8. Bridge Over Troubled Water
9. Níl Sé'n Lá
10. Danny Boy
11. The Voice
12. The Parting Glass
13. You Raise Me Up

18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 01:47PM »

I still have a question you might want to hear. Who sings "Scarlet Ribbons" in the show?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: