Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mairead's Upcoming Album  (Read 33490 times)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16PM »

Any word on Mairead's solo album yet? Because its LONG past Early 2014! Just saying. And I'm honestly hoping and wishing and praying Scarlet Ribbons is on there! PLEASE!

Actually, if you go to her website's home page, they have removed the word "early." Now it just says "due for release in 2014."
Oh how wonderful. Semantics. *sigh* Waiting game my old friend! I certainly have NOT been missing you!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 06:59PM »

Any word on Mairead's solo album yet? Because its LONG past Early 2014! Just saying. And I'm honestly hoping and wishing and praying Scarlet Ribbons is on there! PLEASE!

Actually, if you go to her website's home page, they have removed the word "early." Now it just says "due for release in 2014."

I'm actually on her website right now.. and it says early 2014
Mairead's beautiful debut album ‘Songbook’ is due for release early 2014.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 08:06PM »

Cool !  Thanks  Sarah ....  Wink

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 05:07PM »

Cool !  Thanks  Sarah ....  Wink
It's not actually "early 2014" though.. I mean I was expecting like January or February..
but maybe that's just me?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 12:07PM »

It's not actually "early 2014" though.. I mean I was expecting like January or February..

Me too. Perhaps they're planning to release it in the Celtic Woman Presents series and is that the reason it's delayed. After Lynn's first album was released they also released it again in that series. It's just guessing though.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 04:27PM »

Me too. Perhaps they're planning to release it in the Celtic Woman Presents series and is that the reason it's delayed. After Lynn's first album was released they also released it again in that series. It's just guessing though.
that's a good point Smiley
It's just so hard to wait that long.. haha

Thanks Scott! 
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 01:58PM »

that's a good point Smiley
It's just so hard to wait that long.. haha

Agreed. Tomorrow would not be soon enough.   Grin

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 05:39PM »

Do we actually know for sure when it's coming out?

Thanks Scott! 
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 10:00PM »

I hope this will be on the album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NPwTekve78&feature=youtu.be

Lovely.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2014, 10:02PM »

Agreed, absolutely stunning

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 09:06AM »

WOW, WOW, WOW!!  I am so glad that I joined her forum.  Cool

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Gerard

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 08:31AM »

I hope this song is on it too (granted, it appeared before on the latest Rugby World Cup album, but still...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZaEmcFNbt4
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2014, 05:41PM »

Ok I will share what I know as being her forum admin. I asked her right out when and she said not right now as she wants to devote 100% of herself to Celtic Woman so she doesn't even have any idea as to when it will come out. It is all done and just waiting for her to say release it. Hope this helps

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 07:14PM »

Ok I will share what I know as being her forum admin. I asked her right out when and she said not right now as she wants to devote 100% of herself to Celtic Woman so she doesn't even have any idea as to when it will come out. It is all done and just waiting for her to say release it. Hope this helps

Thank you. Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 07:55PM »

Thank you. Smiley
   This  is  off  topic, Tiffany, but  congrats  on your  fine  performance   of   "The  Star  Spangled  Banner" .....   Wink   

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: