Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21PM »

Alex  looks  very   spiritual in  this  one.   Cool

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 10:19AM »

Very surreal.  Cool

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
oregongirl29
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 12:49PM »

Thanks Everyone.
palmtreeguy

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:38PM »

Hey Irish girl, did I ever tell you about the picture Andrea Hanks made for me ?
oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 11:53PM »

I'm not sure, If you did I probably forgot.  Grin
palmtreeguy

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 05:53AM »

Flew out to Salt Lake City to see Alex in Kurt Bestor's Christmas show just over a year ago. Loved it. Andrea Hanks had photos of the show online so I thought it would be cool to get a big one for my office. Contacted her and she said I would like a mounted linen print, I didn't know what that was. So my wife ordered it for me for a birthday present, measures 20" x 30". It's beautiful, it's a print but it has just a little look of a painting. My wife wouldn't let me hang it in my office, so we have it in the house over the fireplace.
  The print is mounted on a thin layer of plaster when it's made so it doesn't wrinkle. They ship it that way and I assume that's a problem sometimes, but mine was fine. As it turned out, Andrea thought I might be a little strange wanting such a huge pic, but she was ok after talking to my wife. Really, it's a nice keepsake of a nice trip to Salt Lake city.
  I guess Andrea didn't sell many of the photos, but I sure like mine. And now I know what a mounted linen print is.
                                                                                        Bruce
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 10:54AM »

That is really beautiful! Do you mind if I post it on twitter?

oregongirl29
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 06:50PM »

That is really beautiful! Do you mind if I post it on twitter?

That's Okay with me, Thank you for asking first. Also can you please let them know who made it? I've had to remove my art from Facebook because people were grabbing them and claiming them as there own.
oregongirl29
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 06:55PM »

Flew out to Salt Lake City to see Alex in Kurt Bestor's Christmas show just over a year ago. Loved it. Andrea Hanks had photos of the show online so I thought it would be cool to get a big one for my office. Contacted her and she said I would like a mounted linen print, I didn't know what that was. So my wife ordered it for me for a birthday present, measures 20" x 30". It's beautiful, it's a print but it has just a little look of a painting. My wife wouldn't let me hang it in my office, so we have it in the house over the fireplace.
  The print is mounted on a thin layer of plaster when it's made so it doesn't wrinkle. They ship it that way and I assume that's a problem sometimes, but mine was fine. As it turned out, Andrea thought I might be a little strange wanting such a huge pic, but she was ok after talking to my wife. Really, it's a nice keepsake of a nice trip to Salt Lake city.
  I guess Andrea didn't sell many of the photos, but I sure like mine. And now I know what a mounted linen print is.
                                                                                        Bruce

I'm guilty of having some of the graphics I made of the girls sitting around my room, mostly on my desk though. But there's  a couple that I would love to have as a 20 x30.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: