Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SIZZLE REEL!!  (Read 20035 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:01AM »

Just found this on Youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbfVlC_IO5g

Those gowns are amazing!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 09:03AM by Tuatha Dé Danann » Logged
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 09:34AM »

I will watch it a thousand times Grin Grin Grin. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE NIL SE'N LA OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

But I'm a bit confused, Orinoco Flow is in the Sizzle Reel but not on the DVD Lips sealed..

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:53AM »

I will watch it a thousand times Grin Grin Grin. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE NIL SE'N LA OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

But I'm a bit confused, Orinoco Flow is in the Sizzle Reel but not on the DVD Lips sealed..
Maybe it's PBS only?  It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.  Huh The girls looked so beautiful during that portion though--very much like sails. Smiley
And I agree about Nil Se'n La--soooo fun! Grin
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:02AM »

Thank you for posting that! I don't think I can stop watching it!  So excited now for May! Question though! Even though I know Chloe and dermot won't be touring this year And that she is in the promo since she was in the taping etc etc but literally the other day I saw a promo picture (not sure if it was on the official facebook/twitter page or not (can't find it now or taken off) but it had chloe  and Mairead C on it? I don't remember if where I saw it or if anyone else spotted it or not but I thought it was weird?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:08AM »

Thank you for posting that! I don't think I can stop watching it!  So excited now for May! Question though! Even though I know Chloe and dermot won't be touring this year And that she is in the promo since she was in the taping etc etc but literally the other day I saw a promo picture (not sure if it was on the official facebook/twitter page or not (can't find it now or taken off) but it had chloe  and Mairead C on it? I don't remember if where I saw it or if anyone else spotted it or not but I thought it was weird?

The venue or the website has surely made a mistake, I often see mistakes about the girls' line up on some pictures.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:09AM »

Thank you for posting that! I don't think I can stop watching it!  So excited now for May! Question though! Even though I know Chloe and dermot won't be touring this year And that she is in the promo since she was in the taping etc etc but literally the other day I saw a promo picture (not sure if it was on the official facebook/twitter page or not (can't find it now or taken off) but it had chloe  and Mairead C on it? I don't remember if where I saw it or if anyone else spotted it or not but I thought it was weird?

I think I know what picture you're talking about.  This one?

Celtic Woman's Facebook page posted it.  I think the reason why they're both featured is because Chloe is on the DVD and Mairead C is not only part of the current line-up, but (maybe?) on the CD as well; that's what I think at least.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:16AM by Tuatha Dé Danann » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 11:46AM »

That pic looks healthy, there have to be five girls!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 11:58AM »

yes! That is the picture I saw! It does look like a nice full group like that though! And prob. yeah because chloe was in the taping, and that would be cool if Mairead was on the cd though to!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 12:02PM »

They look and sound fantastic as always! Nice to see Chloe again! And hope that Mairead C is on the cd too!
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 12:31PM »

I dont know if this is ok to ask here but is there someone who will record
the PBS show so somebody can put the orrinoco flow part on youtube?
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 01:48PM »

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  Now I'm even MORE excited!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 01:59PM »

This is just what I needed. It's been slow for news since the Australian Tour ended. All amped up for the Emerald Tour again.   Grin     Unfortunately, I have to wait until May.   Sad

But only one more month until the Blu-Ray arrives. That's sure to tide me over.   Grin

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
MaryNorth93
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 02:24PM »

LOVE!! Some of these camera shots... gorgeous! And I love their gowns! It's interesting that they didn't show a Chloë-solo though. Usually those Sizzle Reels have a few group songs and one solo from each lady.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:28PM by MaryN. » Logged
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 02:40PM »

This is some of the best news I've seen all day! Grin Grin Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 03:54PM »

Awesome! I cannot wait to watch the whole thing! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy This makes me sooooo happy!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: