Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEEEELP!!!  (Read 3432 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: February 09, 2014, 07:38PM »

Someone help! I recently called PBS to get M&G tickets for the Celtic Woman show on June 1st and they said I need to be part of the Celtic Woman fan club. I don't know what that is, and the date is drawing nearer and nearer. Does anybody know what the Celtic Woman "fan club" is??

With love,

Chaela <3

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:43PM »

Sounds  like  something  your  local  PBS  does.  My  local  PBS  does  it  a  bit  different than  yours  it  seems.  I called  ahead  and  found  out  when  they  were  going  to  start  their  pledge  drive  and actually  got  my  pledge in  before  anyone else  in  my  state. I  got  lucky.  What  state  do you live  in ?  Perhaps  someone  in  your  area  can  know  more  than  I  do.   Undecided   Good  luck. 

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 07:49PM »

I would call again and if you get told the same thing ask to talk to a manager as I have bought a lot of MG tickets to the Girls and never had anyone tell me that. It maybe a little late to be buying MG tickets as all the tickets in my area are all gone before Christmas. Right now the only thing you can get thru PBS here is the plain tickets and so you know this forum is a fan club Too

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 01:04PM »

I've dealt with PBS in three different states and have never heard anything like that.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:27PM »

I've dealt with PBS a few times for Celtic Woman and Sarah Brightman.
I've never heard about having to be part of a fanclub to get M&G tickets.. for Celtic Woman anyway. Sarah Brightman is a little different.

Like James said, maybe they do things a little differently at your PBS station?
I agree with everyone else, I would call them again, and maybe ask them to explain it a little better?

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: