Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mo Ghile Mear  (Read 12181 times)
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 03:58PM »

Excuse me while I freak out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47PM »

Ok I watched the DVD last night. I absolutely loved it! But whoever was taping it must have dosed off and forgot the girls were singing on stage at points. It happened during 2 parts and it kind of irked me and it looked very unprofessional on the tapers part. One was toward the beginning and the other one was during Caledonia w Susan. She was dancing and singing and the camera guy had a shot of a little girl in a red dress dancing (even though she was cute he taped her a few times) for a while until Susan was half way done and missed a lot, they did that during believe to and it was annoying, like Lisa k was singing and they were on Lisa L was not in the light on stage , smiling? I can't wait for the 10th anniversary  when Declan will prob. tape like sfth and anj. He makes it magical (even though every taping is) and knows when to appropriately do audience shots! Ah sorry for my rant!  I absolutely love the new taping and arrangements and encourage everyone to go buy it! The other stuff is what I noticed from watching it and bothered me a bit!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: