Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn returning, Lisa taking a leave of absence (but coming back)  (Read 34668 times)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2014, 05:16PM »

Wish Lynn an INCREDIBLE experience and lots of enjoying fans !!  Wink
Certainly!  Lynn had a lot of fans before and is sure to gain more this time around.  She is a very nice lady and a wonderful performer with a great voice. Smiley
Jack

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 09:05AM »

Certainly!  Lynn had a lot of fans before and is sure to gain more this time around.  She is a very nice lady and a wonderful performer with a great voice. Smiley

I agree Jim.  She has a very beautiful voice, style.  Would love to  see her perform "Carolina Rua" again.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 10:47AM »

I agree Jim.  She has a very beautiful voice, style.  Would love to  see her perform "Carolina Rua" again.

Agreed, Carolina Rua is my favorite Lynn performance. Would also like to see My Lagan Love.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
edtom

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 01:10PM »

Agreed, Carolina Rua is my favorite Lynn performance. Would also like to see My Lagan Love.
Sounds good to me.

I love Celtic Woman
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2014, 09:32PM »

I don't understand why some people are wanting a refund for tickets because Lisa Lambe isn't there. Lynn is a great and wonderful member. Besides, Celtic Woman is a great group regardless of who's performing with them. I just hope that other people go to the concert instead.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2014, 04:21PM »

I was actually extremely happy when I found out Lynn was going to be at my CW concert. Of course I'd love to see Lisa L perform, but she's coming back to CW, so I still have a good chance of seeing Lisa L perform sometime in the future. As for Lynn, if she doesn't stay with CW when Lisa L returns, this might be my only chance to get to see Lynn perform. So I was actually very pleased when I heard that she was taking Lisa L's place for now.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2014, 07:25PM »

I was actually extremely happy when I found out Lynn was going to be at my CW concert. Of course I'd love to see Lisa L perform, but she's coming back to CW, so I still have a good chance of seeing Lisa L perform sometime in the future. As for Lynn, if she doesn't stay with CW when Lisa L returns, this might be my only chance to get to see Lynn perform. So I was actually very pleased when I heard that she was taking Lisa L's place for now.

Speaking as someone who has seen Lynn twice with CW, she is AWESOME! You'll love her live!

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2014, 07:27PM »

Lynn is singing My Lagan Love in the show.  I wish Carolina Rua were in it too!  Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2014, 09:15AM »

I always looked forward to Lynn doing Carolina Rua.  She only performed it during 2009 but I was fortunate enough to see it three times.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2014, 02:59PM »

I always looked forward to Lynn doing Carolina Rua.  She only performed it during 2009 but I was fortunate enough to see it three times.

I would have liked to have seen that - it's my favorite Lynn song. But My Lagan Love is right up there, so I'm excited for the chance to see that.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2014, 11:50AM »

I can't believe it! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Lisa L, Chloe, Susan and Mairead last year, and we almost couldn't get tix this year. I am a little biased because Lynn has always been my favorite, but I am slightly freaking out for this show right now. Only a week and a half to go.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: