Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Anniversary  (Read 8928 times)
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« on: February 17, 2014, 11:48AM »

I keep seeing the "10th Anniversary Concert" all over the forum and I was wondering what exactly it will be...? A new special? Just a show? Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks!!!  Grin

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 12:27PM »

Lisa L. mentioned it in an interview that it will be recorded this year. There is no other information known about it yet.

I wonder who will be included in the show. It could be an show with the current line-up. An anniversary with all the 12 celtic ladies would the ultimate dream, but I have no idea how possible that is. We shall see.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 05:21PM »

I keep seeing the "10th Anniversary Concert" all over the forum and I was wondering what exactly it will be...? A new special? Just a show? Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks!!!  Grin

No one knows for certain yet except that it is being planned.

The most accepted theory is that it will be in Ireland, most likely at the Helix in Dublin, and would involve as many of the former members as possible.

The most likely time would be September as this would coincidence with the original CW show being filmed.
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 06:12PM »

The most accepted theory is that it will be in Ireland, most likely at the Helix in Dublin, and would involve as many of the former members as possible.

The most likely time would be September as this would coincidence with the original CW show being filmed.

I would prefer the location to be outside at some gorgeous Irish castle, but that's just my humble opinion.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 06:16PM »

I would prefer the location to be outside at some gorgeous Irish castle, but that's just my humble opinion.

Given their amazing luck with the Irish weather, I suspect they'll do it indoors.

However, I would love to see it outside like ANJ and SFTH were.
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 06:18PM »

Given their amazing luck with the Irish weather, I suspect they'll do it indoors.

Yes, I do suppose it is just a "fantasy" wish now.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 07:13PM »

I've got an idea. If Chloe returns for this, I think she'll wear a pink off-shoulder short-sleeved dress with two purple ribbons tied in bows: one on the bodice and another as a belt to position on the back. And of course a transparent green cape with glitter on it. Oh, and I think she will sing the songs from the films she had chosen herself.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
LisaKellyManiac

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 10:07PM »

Yes, I do suppose it is just a "fantasy" wish now.

Yeah considering both outdoor specials they did it came so close to raining...but it would be so amazing and spectacular if they did!!! Or they might just do it at the Helix again since that's where they started...? Who chooses the locations anyways? David?

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &

<3 <3 <3
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 07:14PM »

Oh my good lord. If they did an anniversary show with every former and present member, that would be my absolute fantasy. But I do suppose to have EVERY former member, would just be wishful thinking. Uugghhh I'm just dreaming about it, ah that would be amazing. I sooo hope it happens. Let's keep our fingers crossed guys!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 07:22PM »

Yeah considering both outdoor specials they did it came so close to raining...but it would be so amazing and spectacular if they did!!! Or they might just do it at the Helix again since that's where they started...? Who chooses the locations anyways? David?

I would imagine David probably has the most say, but others probably have some level of input.

Oh my good lord. If they did an anniversary show with every former and present member, that would be my absolute fantasy. But I do suppose to have EVERY former member, would just be wishful thinking. Uugghhh I'm just dreaming about it, ah that would be amazing. I sooo hope it happens. Let's keep our fingers crossed guys!

No way they'd get every single member back.  I don't think Hayley would do it, and some are now saying Lisa Kelly won't either since she has said she'll be too busy with her school.  If that happens, I won't be going.  I could not justify spending that much money to fly to Ireland if Lisa wasn't going to be part of the show.
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 08:22PM »

I would imagine David probably has the most say, but others probably have some level of input.

No way they'd get every single member back.  I don't think Hayley would do it, and some are now saying Lisa Kelly won't either since she has said she'll be too busy with her school.  If that happens, I won't be going.  I could not justify spending that much money to fly to Ireland if Lisa wasn't going to be part of the show.

Well of course it would be so difficult for that to happen. Assuming they did an anniversary show, it would probably be in September, hopefully, if it was being arranged soon, that would give the ladies time to think about it. Oh come on! It would be amazing! And of Lisa Kelly couldn't make it, she would be there in spirit! Think about it, imagine Meav, Orla, Lynn, Alex, Mairead N, etc. it would be fab! We need to make this happen. Even if I need to fly over to America and put Lisa in my suitcase, I will do it  Cheesy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 05:50PM »

From what I have gathered it seems like Synan will be working on all new dresses, hopefully big second act ones (even though it is easier to tour w the dress styles they have now) and David said a few months ago he is already working on all new music from what t seems like, and I for one , and I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait! I hope it's majestically at an outdoor castle in Ireland there are a dew amazing options or maybe the helix? And it has been said a few times that it will be during the summer so I assume the  middle or end of August or first few days of September! And as far as all the girls coming back I am not sure? Prob the current line up (including lisa Lambe) w the others as special guests? Meav definitely would and Lisa Kelly said as long as that date is open for her she would more than love to and maybe Alex as far as chloe, Deirdre, Hayley I am not sure of there prior engagements or if they would do it? Would be cool though! I can't wait and like the surprise aspect of it all and as long as Cwltd doesn't post it a day before it should be cool!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LisaKellyManiac

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 12:15PM »

Maybe they will adjust the date so everyone can make it?

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &

<3 <3 <3
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 01:31PM »

What about the dress designs?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
LisaKellyManiac

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 01:38PM »

Synan wouldn't leave them so I think he would probably make gorgeous gowns for them!

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &

<3 <3 <3
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: