Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Anniversary  (Read 8924 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 01:48PM »

The 10th Anniversary Special would indeed Become Everyone’s Favorite Special By All The performances so it would need to be extra special! Cheesy If there is to be new songs it would in fact be an Added Bonus making it a totally new PBS show as well Roll Eyes. If it’s more of a reunite then here’s an idea. You never know this could lead to something true.

Start off- Mairead N starts the show as she has done so! Smiley
The original lineup Lisa K, Chloe, Orla & Meav appear and start off a group # OneWorld  
or else each sing pieces from favorites songs from the original concert.
Next Everyone appears back in for A New Journey contributing in singing TSDS.

As that song slowly progresses a turn in Direction leads straight to The Call where
Alex & Lynn appears on the stage both smiling and singing owning their parts.

The next Direction slowly turns the The Call into Awakening where Lisa L & Susan appear and sing heavenly through their parts.

It would be funny the fact that if Lisa K & Chloe had to continue singing along each transition knowing they were almost apart of all of them  Roll Eyes Shocked. Mairead N would have to knowing she’s the fairy that start’s off all these magical moments.

Dulaman- Meav, then Lynn jumps in herself, before Lisa L embarks on her Bit.
The Voice- Lisa K, then Alex jumps in, before Susan makes it her own as well.
Orla & Deirdre would Haunt up Harry’s Game or Orla & Mairead C sharing turns in Newgrange.

It’s likely not positive as to whether or not Hayley or Deirdre would appear But if so then Hayley would enter in A New Journey and Deirdre in her way. Roll Eyes

For Mairead C having her alongside Awakening probably wouldn’t be the Best solution since her mark is Brand new so with her ending You Raise Me Up with all the member’s would significantly highlight a new revolution chapter of continuance in Celtic Woman. Tongue

For Orinoco Flow would it be wise for everyone to sing it, or have it split up or not??
Big numbers for everybody- Mo Ghile Mear, The Parting Glass, Spanish Lady, Non Ce Piu, Beyond The Sea.

At The Celi- Lisa K, Meav, Orla or Add Lynn & Alex
Nil Sen La- Alex, Lynn, Chloe, Lisa K or Add Everyone
Teir Abhaile Riu- Susan, Mairead C, Lisa L or Add Lisa K, Chloe or Everyone

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL DO THESE PERFORMANCES THERE WOULD BE TOO MANY MOVEMENTS AND I'M SURE THE CAMERA MAN WOULD BE EXHAUSTED BY THE END AND THE GIRLS WOULD BE ALL CONFUSED WHERE THEY'D HAVE TO GO, and Lisa K & Chloe to do all would be much, would it?

Voila! Grin
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:55PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Quiet Man

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 04:18PM »

Lisa L. mentioned it in an interview that it will be recorded this year. There is no other information known about it yet.

I wonder who will be included in the show. It could be an show with the current line-up. An anniversary with all the 12 celtic ladies would the ultimate dream, but I have no idea how possible that is. We shall see.

It's a good six, maybe even seven months off, depending on if the ladies are touring anywhere in the fall.  All 12 ladies is a pipe dream, so no one should float the idea.  I suppose it's possible that Meav and/or Lynn might do it, since they've already shown themselves to be amenable to appearing.  I thought Lisa Kelly had already said she was definitely out no matter what since she had classes to teach.  I also think there might still be bad blood with Hayley and Deirdre and they, especially newlywed Hayley, are the least likely to appear.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 05:36PM »

Lisa L. mentioned it in an interview that it will be recorded this year. There is no other information known about it yet.

I wonder who will be included in the show. It could be an show with the current line-up. An anniversary with all the 12 celtic ladies would the ultimate dream, but I have no idea how possible that is. We shall see.

It's a good six, maybe even seven months off, depending on if the ladies are touring anywhere in the fall.  All 12 ladies is a pipe dream, so no one should float the idea.  I suppose it's possible that Meav and/or Lynn might do it, since they've already shown themselves to be amenable to appearing.  I thought Lisa Kelly had already said she was definitely out no matter what since she had classes to teach.  I also think there might still be bad blood with Hayley and Deirdre and they, especially newlywed Hayley, are the least likely to appear.
Not saying anything but this would be the perfect time to announce the date(s) at least.  This way people can make hotel and flight arrangements and passports (which if a passport new be you have to have it for six months to be valid, I had mine for three years now!) or unless it is by invite only like slane but I don't see that happening! And lisa K said she would love to do it if her schedule during that time allows her. and from Hayley's book, yeah, I don't see it happening and Synan to make all those new dresses for one night! He would definitely have to start now!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Frazzer

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 03:00PM »

I wish the most ÓRLA to appear and sing something solo and together with other girls ... but any thing CW will do will surely be fantastic  Smiley
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 03:05PM »

Not saying anything but this would be the perfect time to announce the date(s) at least.  This way people can make hotel and flight arrangements and passports (which if a passport new be you have to have it for six months to be valid, I had mine for three years now!) or unless it is by invite only like slane but I don't see that happening! And lisa K said she would love to do it if her schedule during that time allows her. and from Hayley's book, yeah, I don't see it happening and Synan to make all those new dresses for one night! He would definitely have to start now!!

Haha well Synan maybe knows already...CW knows things we don't! I really hope they get as many of the girls together or at least the original 5 Hayley would be nice too but she's so busy! Whatever it is, CW is planning it so I know it'll be AMAZING!!!

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 04:33PM »

Will they bring all the CW back for a special appearance?

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 01:03PM »

Start off- Mairead N starts the show as she has done so! Smiley
The original lineup Lisa K, Chloe, Orla & Meav appear and start off a group # OneWorld  
or else each sing pieces from favorites songs from the original concert.
Next Everyone appears back in for A New Journey contributing in singing TSDS.

As that song slowly progresses a turn in Direction leads straight to The Call where
Alex & Lynn appears on the stage both smiling and singing owning their parts.

The next Direction slowly turns the The Call into Awakening where Lisa L & Susan appear and sing heavenly through their parts.

I'm totally in love with that idea  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: