Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers Needed  (Read 16508 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 11:01AM »

I'm glad that you are feeling better, Tonya.  I hope your recovery continues and the good thing is you will never have to go through this again.  I had mine removed by an oral surgeon many years ago and had no pain afterwards.  I was totally out of it during the surgery.  The worst part was trying to wake up afterwards.

I had mine done at the dentist office, She was great She really thought that she was gonna have to send me to an oral surgeon but she got them out, even though they didn't want to come out.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 01:47PM »

Hope you are feeling better! Will pray for you!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 02:33PM »

I'm glad that you are feeling better, Tonya.  I hope your recovery continues and the good thing is you will never have to go through this again.  I had mine removed by an oral surgeon many years ago and had no pain afterwards.  I was totally out of it during the surgery.  The worst part was trying to wake up afterwards.

I had mine done at the dentist office, She was great She really thought that she was gonna have to send me to an oral surgeon but she got them out, even though they didn't want to come out.
...see???....the blasting caps worked after all.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
oregongirl29
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 02:54PM »

The Blasting Caps?
oregongirl29
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 02:56PM »

Hope you are feeling better! Will pray for you!

I am feeling much better, even though I'm having a hard time eating anything but soft foods and my throat is super soar.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:01PM by Irishgirl29 » Logged
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 03:55PM »

The Blasting Caps?
  that`s what the Three Stooges used when they played dentists...TNT.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 03:56PM »

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I ended up living off of ice cream, yogurt, and fruit smoothies for a while.

You will feel better eventually.
oregongirl29
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 04:40PM »

The Blasting Caps?
  that`s what the Three Stooges used when they played dentists...TNT.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh gotcha, I haven't watched that in a long time,
oregongirl29
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 04:43PM »

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I ended up living off of ice cream, yogurt, and fruit smoothies for a while.

You will feel better eventually.

That sounds really good, I eat ice cream at night to numb my throat so I can sleep.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 08:04PM »

Thinking of you. I've had three knee surgeries because of sports injuries, but the wisdom teeth hurt worse. Fortunately, it only lasts a little while. Hope you feel 100% soon.

Also, happy to see you got some love from Alex.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
oregongirl29
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 08:08PM »

Thinking of you. I've had three knee surgeries because of sports injuries, but the wisdom teeth hurt worse. Fortunately, it only lasts a little while. Hope you feel 100% soon.
javascript:void(0);
Also, happy to see you got some love from Alex.  Smiley

Thank you, I'm hoping to be back to solid food by Saturday, If not then I will just have a big bowl of ice cream at DQ. (After I take my lactose pills.  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: