Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Guys!  (Read 10965 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: February 20, 2014, 08:38PM »

Ok, I've been on this forum for about a year now, but I feel I've not properly gotten the chance to get to know all you Celtic Woman Lovers! My names Chloe, and I'm from good old Scotland. I absolutely adore Celtic Woman! I feel these ladies have got me through some really tough times. Sorry if that sound really weird. Moving on, I would love the chance to read (even though I've read most of them) all of your stories about Celtic Woman! Anywho, thank goodness for this forum eh?
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:12PM »

Hi  Chloe !  This  is  James.  I  don't  think  it's  weird  at  all  that  CW  has  gotten you  through  tough times. In  fact , I  would  go  as  far  to  say  that  the  healing  effect  of  CW  is   a  common thread  which  brought most  of  us  here  to  begin  with. CW  is  part  of  "Living  In  The  Solution" .  We  are  a  group  which like  to  both  support   each  other  and  have  fun. So  dig  right  in  and  join  the  rest  of  us  CWazies.   Cheesy

ChloeR96

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:28PM »

Hi  Chloe !  This  is  James.  I  don't  think  it's  weird  at  all  that  CW  has  gotten you  through  tough times. In  fact , I  would  go  as  far  to  say  that  the  healing  effect  of  CW  is   a  common thread  which  brought most  of  us  here  to  begin  with. CW  is  part  of  "Living  In  The  Solution" .  We  are  a  group  which like  to  both  support   each  other  and  have  fun. So  dig  right  in  and  join  the  rest  of  us  CWazies.   Cheesy

Hi James! It's so nice to know that CW has helped other people as well. CW definitely has a healing effect on many people. Thank you much for taking time out to write this! I'm sure this forum will get me through the week! Also I noticed you are a 'raving Meaviac'! As am I! As much as i love the other girls, I love Meav! I will have fun with all of you!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 09:47PM »

Hi Chloe. I'm Jerad. CW has helped many of us get through tough times, and I agree with James, it is a common thread that most if not all of us CWazies share. We support each other and and have a ton of fun.

P.S. There are several of us who also have disabilities, some Physical, some mental; I won't say who (let them share if they feel like it), but we have all found comfort in Celtic Woman's music.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 09:54PM »

YAY !   Another   MEAV   fan !    Grin

ChloeR96

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15PM »

Hi Chloe. I'm Jerad. CW has helped many of us get through tough times, and I agree with James, it is a common thread that most if not all of us CWazies share. We support each other and and have a ton of fun.

P.S. There are several of us who also have disabilities, some Physical, some mental; I won't say who (let them share if they feel like it), but we have all found comfort in Celtic Woman's music.
Hi Jerad! I completely agree with both of you! They are a god given gift! I just know I'm going to love being on here, you are all so nice. I see, that does not bother me in the slightest. I myself have went through things. I would be happy if people felt comfort in telling me anything. I would be overly supportive! I hope that all you CWfans can trust that I will be supportive in anything. As we all have one thing in common...we love Celtic Woman! Thank you for taking time out to welcome me!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 10:04AM »

Welcome, Chloe.  You sound like a kindred spirit.  All of us Celtic CWazies share a deep love and respect for our girls.  Well, I sort of consider them family.  I also consider many forum members as family.  I have met many people here on the forum and some of them I have met at concerts.  Celtic Woman is the bond that ties us all together.  Yes, they have brought healing and comfort to many, including me.  If you have not seen them perform live I hope that you will have the chance to do so.  It is definitely a life changing experience.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
ChloeR96

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 07:13PM »

Welcome, Chloe.  You sound like a kindred spirit.  All of us Celtic CWazies share a deep love and respect for our girls.  Well, I sort of consider them family.  I also consider many forum members as family.  I have met many people here on the forum and some of them I have met at concerts.  Celtic Woman is the bond that ties us all together.  Yes, they have brought healing and comfort to many, including me.  If you have not seen them perform live I hope that you will have the chance to do so.  It is definitely a life changing experience.
Thank you so much! Oh how I do love Celtic Woman, they are so comforting. Everyone here is so lovely, welcoming and very friendly! I feel so privileged that all of you have taken time out to welcome me. This is such a brilliant thing to be apart of, I hope I do get the chance to meet some of you. No, sadly I have not. As I mentioned, I live in Scotland so to see them on tour is quite difficult as they never come to the UK. Hopefully if I keep saving my money, I will see the lovely ladies, and also meet you at the concerts! Again thank you so much, I will have a great time on this forum with all you guys Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 07:53PM »

A little late, but good to have you here, Chloe.

Oh, be careful of James, he bites.  Tongue Cheesy
Evening Star

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 10:59PM »

Welcome to the forum, Chloe!  Grin  Nice to meet you!

Lift your voice and raise the sail
Know that love will never fail
ChloeR96

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 07:02PM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! Oh hahaha I will be careful of James then! Thank you everyone Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 10:06PM »

Ok, I've been on this forum for about a year now, but I feel I've not properly gotten the chance to get to know all you Celtic Woman Lovers! My names Chloe, and I'm from good old Scotland. I absolutely adore Celtic Woman! I feel these ladies have got me through some really tough times. Sorry if that sound really weird. Moving on, I would love the chance to read (even though I've read most of them) all of your stories about Celtic Woman! Anywho, thank goodness for this forum eh?

Hi Chloe. It doesn't sound weird at all that CW has seen you through difficult times. In fact, it's a recurring theme here on the forum. If you read my story in the New Members section (last April), you'll notice that I said the same thing.

There's something about their music that seems to soothe the troubled soul. I can't explain it, but am thankful for it. It's a blessing.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
ChloeR96

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 09:47AM »

Hi Chloe. It doesn't sound weird at all that CW has seen you through difficult times. In fact, it's a recurring theme here on the forum. If you read my story in the New Members section (last April), you'll notice that I said the same thing.

There's something about their music that seems to soothe the troubled soul. I can't explain it, but am thankful for it. It's a blessing.
Yes I did read your story. I do agree with you hitting replay 20 times, I think we have all done that. I am also sorry to hear about your mums passing, she is in a better place now. I have a similar thing with my dad, he is critically ill, and with my mum out the picture and me being the only one who lives with my dad, I, sometimes find it very difficult to cope, but I find Celtic Woman gives me that kind of uplifting spirit that I need to stay positive and calm. I agree very much so, they have that power to heal anything. Thank you for your words Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 08:13AM »

I know a little of what you are going through, Chloe. I know how difficult it is to be the sole caregiver for someone who is very sick, and sometimes it does seem overwhelming. I will pray for strength and comfort for you and your Dad. You are in my thoughts.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
ChloeR96

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 04:24PM »

I know a little of what you are going through, Chloe. I know how difficult it is to be the sole caregiver for someone who is very sick, and sometimes it does seem overwhelming. I will pray for strength and comfort for you and your Dad. You are in my thoughts.
Thank you so much, I am very grateful for your thoughts. I love this forum, such nice and very thoughtful people here! You are all so kind. Thank you everyone
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: