Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Celtic Woman Story  (Read 3095 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: October 31, 2013, 11:18PM »

Celtic Woman has made a huge difference in my life in so many ways.

They've helped me better myself as a singer. I push myself harder, because of them, and I challenge myself. Now, I'm singing songs I never thought I could, hitting notes, high and low, I never could before. I have more confidence on stage, and I know what I want to do as a musician. I want to follow in the footsteps of Celtic Woman. I want to touch lives, just like they have. I want to inspire people. I want to be a role model. I want to make a difference, bring joy into people's lives! Celtic Woman has brought so much joy into my life, and I want to do the same.

They also help me better myself as a writer. The stories I write are deeper, and I write from the heart. I've always written from the heart, but now, I really dig deep, and I write stories I believe will make a difference. I like to write about things based on my life, and about people in my life. I like to write emotional, dramatic stories that will hopefully touch lives, but stories that end happily. I find so much inspiration for my stories from Celtic Woman, and the people I have met through them. Celtic Woman has also inspired me to really open up about my life in my stories, pour out all my emotions, and really examine my life as I write. Also, music is a huge part of all the stories I write. In each story I write, the main characters are musicians!

Celtic Woman has also changed my personal life. I've met so many amazing people, because of them. I have some of the best friends I could ever ask for, and the friends I had before, I drifted from them for a while, but Celtic Woman brought me back to them. I now know what a real friend is, and I know who my real friends are. Before Celtic Woman, I didn't know the difference. I was just lonely. I had friends before, but I couldn't tell who was fake, and who was real. Eventually, I just shut people out. I stayed in my room, because I thought, what was the point? I kept getting hurt. I had friends that ignored me, so I decided to stop trying. I have two disabilities. I'm visually impaired, and I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a form of Autism, and because of that, I was bullied heavily, and I had so many people pretend to be my friends, and it turned out that they didn't care about me. I was just a burden, an embarrassment, or an inconvenience to them. Then, Celtic Woman happened, and because of that, friendship happened.

I wasn't just having problems with friendship. I was also having so much bad luck in love. I was in so many bad relationships. I was once in a good relationship, but things went sour, and I let it happen. I didn't stand up for what I wanted, and when I tried to go back to that relationship, the magic was gone, and I kept searching desperately to find love, but every relationship I was in was just another bad one to add to the list of bad relationships. Every time I thought I finally found the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, it always turned out he didn't love me, or he couldn't handle being with me, because of my disabilities, which hurt so much! After getting my heart broken for the last time, I was done! I was so sick of getting hurt, and I wanted to give up on love altogether. Then, I met someone with the same disabilities as me, a visual impairment and Asperger's Syndrome, and he was also a musician. He played the keyboard and piano, and he was also a die-hard Celtic Woman fan, just like me! Too good to be true, huh? That's what I thought. I honestly thought he was too good for me, and he wouldn't want me. Nobody else did, so why would he? Well, it turned out he's been through the same things--betrayal, bullying, fake friends, heartbreak, and not being accepted. Still, I didn't want to take a chance, and get hurt again. I admit that I had feelings for him, but I buried them behind fear, and I was still pining over my last boyfriend. We started out as friends, and became best friends really fast. Then, he told me he loved me. After some thinking, I decided to move on from my past relationship, and give things a try with this amazing man. Now, we're engaged!

Because of Celtic Woman, I'm not only a better musician and writer, but hopefully, a better person. I have amazing friends, and an amazing fiancé! I still struggle with trust issues, and I still get scared of losing what I have. I still struggle with depression, but I know myself better. I know what I need in life, and I know my dreams. I know what I've always wanted, to be a singer, write a few stories, and to be loved and accepted the way I am. Now, because of Celtic Woman, I have all that!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:29AM »

How many Celtic Woman members did you really meet?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 09:38AM »

How many Celtic Woman members did you really meet?

I met 4 so far.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 12:14PM »

That's great! Smiley Can you tell me who they are?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 03:05PM »

I'm really impressed, Tiffany! I wish you all the best for you friendships, your wedding and marriage, for your carrer as a singer and a writer, for your health and for everything! Good luck!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:01PM »

I hate to bump topics, but I added some more to my story.
http://tiffanyjanegray.tumblr.com/post/76812231636/my-celtic-woman-story
BTW I hope Louis97 doesn't mind that I used their banner at the end of the blog.

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 09:11PM »

I hate to bump topics, but I added some more to my story.
http://tiffanyjanegray.tumblr.com/post/76812231636/my-celtic-woman-story
BTW I hope Louis97 doesn't mind that I used their banner at the end of the blog.

I'm honored! Thank you Cheesy

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 12:09PM »

Are there any imaginations in your story?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 04:20PM »

Are there any imaginations in your story?

No it's all real.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: