Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Anniversary Ideas  (Read 6530 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: March 05, 2014, 02:45PM »

Here is my idea for their 10th Anniversary CD/DVD/Special

As much as I'd love to see all 12 members of Celtic Woman, past and present, together for the 10-year anniversary show, I don't know if that will happen. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Méav came back as a guest. If that happened, here's what I think they should do. I think they should have the concert at the Helix! What a perfect place, since that's where it all started! I know they'll have beautiful dresses, and here are the songs they should do.

Act 1
The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun - All
A Spaceman Came Traveling - Lisa
Scarlett Ribbons - Mairéad C
You'll Be in My Heart - Susan
The Butterfly - Máiréad N
The New Ground - Tommy
Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
She Moved Through the Fair - Méav
Sing Out - All
The Last Rose of Summer - Méav & Mairéad C
My Heart Was Home Again - Lisa & Susan
Danny Boy - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
Sailing - All
Granuaile's Dance - Máiréad N
Mo Ghile Mear - All

Act 2
The Call - All
Amazing Grace - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
Scarborough Fair - Lisa
The Blessing - Susan
Níl Sé'n Lá (With Ray's Drum Intro) - All
Songs from the Heart - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
The Ashoken Farewell/Mná Na Héireann - Máiréad N
My Lagan Love - Méav
Siúil a Rún - Mairéad C
The Soft Goodbye - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
Somewhere - Lisa, Mairéad C, Susan, Méav
You Raise Me Up (With Second Verse) - All
The Parting Glass - All
Finale/Mo Ghile Mear - All
Spanish Lady - All

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 03:42PM »

I think I'll accept yours, Tiffany. Mine is that they must have unique colorful dresses shimmering and shining.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 03:54PM »

Mine is that they must have unique colorful dresses shimmering and shining.

I LOVE that idea!!!!!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 04:36PM »

So, does anybody else have theirs to share with?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 07:19PM »

I'm hoping I know my love, Susans "the call" and moon is a harsh mistress , the new Si Do Mhaimeo I, the butterfly, Newgrange and the new dance number are in it

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 07:40PM »

I'm hoping I know my love, Susans "the call" and moon is a harsh mistress , the new Si Do Mhaimeo I, the butterfly, Newgrange and the new dance number are in it

That would be so cool!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 08:36PM »

That would be so cool!

But what ever the setlist I'm sure I'll love it

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 09:54PM »

I think I'll accept yours, Tiffany. Mine is that they must have unique colorful dresses shimmering and shining.
Yes!  The uniformity that we've seen in the second Believe tour and the early Emerald is a bit of a disappointment, as are the new Nil Sen La dresses.  The original ceili dresses looked so wonderfully huggable.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 05:20AM »

Yes!  The uniformity that we've seen in the second Believe tour and the early Emerald is a bit of a disappointment, as are the new Nil Sen La dresses.  The original ceili dresses looked so wonderfully huggable.

I hope they get something like ANJ or IOH

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 05:31AM »

I think I remember that the fiddler's ceili dresses can be worn at some occasions.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 07:54AM »

I want to hear Susan sing Memory soooooooooooooooo badly! Please David? Pretty please? *insert puppy dog eyes*
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 08:11AM »

hmmm definitely a lot of good spots in Ireland to choose from! I hope they do some sort of castle type house/garden setting again like anj or sfth it just works!  And there are a ton of gorgeous one, particularly buntranty castle or Waterford and if they want to maybe around the cliffs of moher in the north (They might want to be around Dublin area). Music wise I think David is already starting to get things in order on that behalf! I am hoping for all new music, even though whatever it is we will love it! Like each taping had its own set of new music! So excited to hear whats in store and hopefully some new irish one that will bring them back to their "celtic roots" not like believe where it was all americanised (not that it was bad or anything).  But in a setting like that it would be lovely!  Hmm and for the dress something amazing! for the beginning they can use there second act dresses they have now especialy the color scheme and they look really good when the are al together or something similar since they might not want to wear the same dress for more than one taping! And for the Nil or dancing dresses I like from the video where the girls are wearing the black dresses w the bright blue/green sash it actually looks nicer and the color pops! And as for the second act dresses... puffy please, not sure of colors though but synan is a master and knows best!!  Like Believes gold one (I actually did love those) or the songs from the heart etc) To me the big dresses are what I think of when I hear celtic woman besides the music! It distinguished them! Any singer can were a long dress on stage and sing but the girls when they come out in there second act dresses there is some magic that happens I don't know! Even though the dresses they have now might be easier for them to tour with! And I also love the choir dresses now to! Even though I prefer the green one and style from sfth and the believe ones where pretty I like the new ones to!  But I am sure we will all be in for a treat! Sorry for the babbling but I can envision this for them!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:14AM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 03:35AM »

I tweeted Maggie because I needed to know when they would film the 10th year anniversary in order to prepare my summer. She said that it won't be in July as the girls would be in holidays after the NA Tour. She will let us know when they know the date ! So that means the show is confirmed !
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 03:40AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 09:36AM »

I tweeted Maggie because I needed to know when they would film the 10th year anniversary in order to prepare my summer. She said that it won't be in July as the girls would be in holidays after the NA Tour. She will let us know when they know the date ! So that means the show is confirmed !

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 07:50AM »

So then, is there any filming required?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: