Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerald Program  (Read 7438 times)
tchristina23

« on: March 07, 2014, 04:10PM »

Has anyone seen photos from the new program. I read that it wasn't available at the first few shows, but it has now been a month. shouldn't it be ready?
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:46PM »

I think they're waiting until Lynn returns to the show to give out programs.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
CelticCate

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:35AM »

actually they have the programs out, or at least they did at the Macon show.  there was nothing with Lynn in it though.

IMG_1373.JPG
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 09:46PM »

There were programs at the Melbourne show, LL, no Lynn, and they sold out quickly

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 05:51AM »

There were programs at the Melbourne show, LL, no Lynn, and they sold out quickly

It was not the Emerald Tour it was the show from the last DVD with Chloë.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:55AM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
tchristina23

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 12:05PM »

Well, now I can answer my own question. YES, there is a program for sale now. It includes all 5 girls(Mairead N, Susan, Lisa L, Mairead C and Lynn). one photo of each lady on their page. includes a list of songs. I don't know how to download photos here, and don't know if I should, but have put them FB.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 04:24PM »

I'm embarrassed that nobody replied to you before now.   Embarrassed   Sorry about that!  Nobody is designated in particular to answer posts, so people should feel free to chime in with an answer.

We'd love to see your photos here!  In order to post, you need to first upload the photos to a service such as Photobucket and then copy the code in your post here.  You can preview it to make sure you have the right code and the desired size before you post. 

Let us know if you have any trouble posting them.  Smiley

tchristina23

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 03:02AM »

I'm embarrassed that nobody replied to you before now.   Embarrassed   Sorry about that!  Nobody is designated in particular to answer posts, so people should feel free to chime in with an answer.

We'd love to see your photos here!  In order to post, you need to first upload the photos to a service such as Photobucket and then copy the code in your post here.  You can preview it to make sure you have the right code and the desired size before you post. 

Let us know if you have any trouble posting them.  Smiley

Thank you. I have never uploaded to photobucket either, but the only photos I took were of the program itself and I don't know if they should be put on the forum or not. If you know Scott Manke he is friends with me on FB and can get them off my FB page to put on here. just don't want to step on copyright boundries by uploading them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: