Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibilities  (Read 4624 times)
Parker Gabriel

The British Isles may become all I have left.

« on: March 14, 2014, 10:10PM »

Susan McFadden may bring...possibilities to the stages. I have not yet heard her and thus lack any idea, as yet, exactly what those possibilities are.

The British Isles may become all I have left.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 10:37AM »

Susan Mcfadden has a powerful voice. She has been known as a really sweet woman. I think she has brought something special to CW.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 10:40AM »

Susan is great.  I have met her several times and she is another CW sweetheart and great performer.  You will like her, too. Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 12:19PM »

She's the only current member I haven't met yet but I heard she's just as nice as the others. But she has an amazing voice.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 01:29PM »

Susan Mcfadden has a powerful voice. She has been known as a really sweet woman. I think she has brought something special to CW.

She is a sweetheart!
I've met her 4 times, and she seems to get sweeter every time <3
She also genuinely cares too...
She remembers fans and asks how things are going... or if I have something going on.. (like I currently do with my depression/anxiety), she makes time during those crazy short meet and greets to ask and give me hugs... Smiley
I just adore her!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: