Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aontas Choral Group Original Helix show  (Read 23448 times)
pammy314

« on: March 15, 2014, 09:52AM »

12 Member Aontas Choral Group
Celtic Woman 2004 Helix

Rosemary Collier, Director
Unknown male, Andrew Nangle, Barry Finn, Deirdre Moynihan, Daire Halpin, Julie Feeney, Unknown female, Unknown Female, Simon Morgan, Unknown male, Unknown Male.  Please help name the unknowns as 10 year reunion is fast approaching. 
pammy314

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 11:29AM »

I am able to confirm that John McKeown was a member of the Aontas Chorus  for the 2004 Helix show.  I believe Jeffrey Ledwidge was also in the choir for that show but cannot confirm that yet.  Still trying to name two women and one male.  Can anyone help?
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 11:38AM »

Have you asked Rosemary?  She should have a list.
Her twitter is @RosemaryCollier.
Also, David Downes or Lisa Kelly could probably name them all.  You could write and ask. Wink
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:19PM by Jim M. » Logged
pammy314

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:06PM »

http://http://i1.daumacdn.net/thum/c480x270/?

AONTAS CHOIR 2004 HELIX "New Age-The Show"
Andrew Nangle
John McKeown
Barry Finn
Rosemary Collier--Choir Director
Deirdre Moynihan
Daire Halpin
Julie Feeney
Yvonne Woods
Margaret Killian
Simon Morgan
Sean Greene
Jeffrey Ledwidge

These names have all been confirmed by the wonderfully talented Rosemary Collier.
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:38AM »

Since we all now know who the choir members were for the original show, I would like to know who the choir members were on the original tour that took place in 2005-2006.  I know many of the folks from the Helix show were part of the choir, and that was also when members like Niall, Helen, and Roisin first joined the choir.

pammy314

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 02:34PM »

Last leg of 2005 usa tour:  Rosemary Collier, Lorraine Cotter, Mary O'Sullivan (and I believe Daire Halpin also toured some then too). Eunan McDonald, Paul McGough, and Jeremy Morgan.
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 10:13PM »

Last leg of 2005 usa tour:  Rosemary Collier, Lorraine Cotter, Mary O'Sullivan (and I believe Daire Halpin also toured some then too). Eunan McDonald, Paul McGough, and Jeremy Morgan.

Oh, so there were only 6 choir members on that tour just like with Isle of Hope, SFTH, and the first leg of Believe?  Interesting how Rosemary's the only one on this leg that was in the first DVD.  Although, Lorraine, Paul, and Jeremy would all make their filming debut in ANJ, and all three of them would later take part in the ACC filming as well.  Paul was even in the SFTH filming, and maybe the Believe filming as well Huh  Who was the fourth male choir member in "Believe"?  I know Andrew, Dermot, and Colm were the other three.

Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 10:41PM »

Oh, so there were only 6 choir members on that tour just like with Isle of Hope, SFTH, and the first leg of Believe?  Interesting how Rosemary's the only one on this leg that was in the first DVD.  Although, Lorraine, Paul, and Jeremy would all make their filming debut in ANJ, and all three of them would later take part in the ACC filming as well.  Paul was even in the SFTH filming, and maybe the Believe filming as well Huh  Who was the fourth male choir member in "Believe"?  I know Andrew, Dermot, and Colm were the other three.

I just found out that Paul wasn't in Believe.  The fourth member was Cary Posavitz.

pammy314

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 09:55AM »

Riverdance March 2001:  Lorraine Cotter, Lisa Kelly, Ann Myler, Cary Posavitz (singer/Drummer) and dancer Scott Porter.
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 12:45AM »

Also, you know how in Si do mhaimeo, six of the twelve members take part in that song.

If I'm correct the six choir members were Rosemary, Simon, Julie, Barry, Jeffrey, and Deirdre.

BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 10:03AM »

http://http://i1.daumacdn.net/thum/c480x270/?

AONTAS CHOIR 2004 HELIX "New Age-The Show"
Andrew Nangle
John McKeown
Barry Finn
Rosemary Collier--Choir Director
Deirdre Moynihan
Daire Halpin
Julie Feeney
Yvonne Woods
Margaret Killian
Simon Morgan
Sean Greene
Jeffrey Ledwidge

These names have all been confirmed by the wonderfully talented Rosemary Collier.

Simon Morgan as in Lisa L's husband?!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 10:33AM »

Simon Morgan as in Lisa L's husband?!
Yes Smiley
http://www.simonamorgan.com/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:38AM by Jim M. » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: