Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got Christmas DVD  (Read 32522 times)
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 03:39PM »

Get out the tree and save money to go back to Irleland.
KatieK
Choir Member

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 04:59PM »

I got Mine too!! It was awesome!! just got done watching it.  I really love Lisa's new solo

rosie l

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 05:46PM »

I just finished mine a while ago.  WOW!!! What a beautiful DVD. I'm sure my Christmas guests will love it too, unless I wear it out by thenLOL   It's hard to pick a favorite because all the songs were done so beautifully. I loved when Lisa got her flowers,that was so sweet.

Rosie
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 06:27PM »

Just got mine as well.
going to watch it tonight
can't wait!

Grin

Dave
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 06:52PM »

Mine didn't come in the mail today, so I guess I will be at Walmart at 12:01.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 07:18PM »

I specifically asked about this DVD at the local Wal-Mart and the guy said he didn't have any information either way about whether they were getting it or when.  I was standing right there when he was looking it up in the computer, to, so he wasn't blowing me off.

Since I wasn't sure, I went ahead and ordered mine, although I ordered it from Amazon.  I had looked at it on Rego, almost ordered it early (REALLY wish I had now) but I didn't because, well, bills had to come first.  When I went to order it a few days ago, Rego's price had gone up, they had an announcement on their page stating that all of the Pre-Orders had been mailed out, and it actually worked out that it was going to be cheaper for me to order it from Amazon since I had another DVD to order for a friend, meaning I was getting free shipping.

The drawback, though, that I didn't realize at the time, was that it would not be shipping out until around Oct. 7-8!!    AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 07:20PM »

I looked at the list back in the electronics department of my store (I work at Walmart) last week and it showed it coming in on Oct 2nd.

Sara
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2007, 07:29PM »

I looked at the list back in the electronics department of my store (I work at Walmart) last week and it showed it coming in on Oct 2nd.

ohhhhhhhhh, that's just not fair!  *lol*  I'm in a small town area, but still, it's a SuperStore, so I would think we'd be getting it in too.  I know we still have a couple copies of each of the other CW DVD's (can't believe they're down to under 10 bucks now!!)  I have an early appointment tomorrow, with the eye doctor, which means I won't be able to drive out there even when I get back or I'd probably go grab it and then cancel the one on Amazon.
MrPeabody

Set the WayBack machine, Sherman.

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34PM »

The drawback, though, that I didn't realize at the time, was that it would not be shipping out until around Oct. 7-8!!

I also ordered mine from Amazon several weeks ago.  Take their ship date with a huge grain of salt; virtually every time I order from Amazon the shipment arrives earlier than their estimate.

Mike

hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 08:01PM »

Oh, I order from Amazon a lot, so  I am taking it with that grain of salt, however the shipping estimate (I just looked again) is a ship date of Oct. 8 with a delivery date between Oct. 15-19.  I'm honestly not sure why they are showing so much of a delay.  The second item I had ordered, I actually had to order another copy (the moment another friend found out about me having found it, she wanted one as well) and that one is shipping out tomorrow.

It's confusing, but clearly the delay has something to do with the CW DVD.  Either they had to order more, since mine was still listed as a pre-order, or for some reason, Amazon is trying to keep me from the ladies!  **shakes a fist at Amazon**   It won't work!
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 08:55PM »

I am going to get the Japanese release next month too.
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 09:04PM »

Thankyou very much, I will there in the a.m..

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 09:17PM »

I am goning to Borders tomorrow morning where I live Smiley Smiley Smiley I put request in tonight and one is on hold for me Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  YAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 10:22PM »

Does a happy dance. Got my DVD today (Watching now) and my CD of Deirdre. I be one happy camper.

Except for one small item.

How do I listen to BOTH at the same time.

I now know why Maggie recommended Rego Records. There were ads for Tipperary. Grin

I wont say anything about the DVD except that it is great.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 10:36PM »

I cant  wait. I guess I should leave to go pick one up.

Sara
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: