Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got Christmas DVD  (Read 32520 times)
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2007, 08:14AM »

Mine arrived from Rego today complete with various flyers about there store in Troy NY and the various services they offer. Also a logo pen. Nice folks and great service.

Wow, Troy NY??? As in  a few minutes away from where I sit at work in Schenectady writing this? The things you learn..no wonder I got it so fast..I only live 40 minutes west of Albany/Troy...
Charlie'sAngels

« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2007, 08:21AM »

I played it at work all day yesterday....so I'm nuts, but I don't care. Some of the older fellows could not believe what they saw and how they sounded...the big band/ sound of Let it Snow...they could sound great doing the "boogie woogy bugle boy" by the Andrew sisters...CW is just plain flat out awesome. What talent they have been blessed with!!
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2007, 02:58PM »

"Let It Snow" was so cool!! LOL!

I just got the DVD..... wow!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked it was so good!!

Hannah

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2007, 03:32PM »

Do all of the Christmas DVD'S have a pause just before the start of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas? It's like the dvd sticks. I also noticed that is a part of ANJ also.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2007, 03:37PM »

You have to remember they are editing 3 seperate shows, Tues Night, Weds Afternoon and Wed Night into one smooth show. I believe its just a hitch between to of those tapings.

When I watch any of the songs, I can see with each shot just about when they were taped.

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2007, 04:50PM »

Flags,  that "pause" you see is on all factory  studio/ label relases on purpose. To prevent counterfieting.
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2007, 05:21PM »

Thats good to know its not just mine that skips.  I thought it was my DVD player.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2007, 05:47PM »

Well yes the dvd and cd can have scratches that can effect play and depending on how sensative the laser is toto  There is on the market scratch remover products that can take off some scrathces glue or plastic residue from the case. And looking at the disc sometimes it is so clear how bad it is.
Capn Davey

Your Dream's Do Come True!

« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2007, 06:10PM »

4 days 20 miles 10 stores later.....
I got.....it today a borders in colombia
thay had at least 20 copys of it.....
riping the plastic off now....
can't wait

Ps: Scott I got you a copy pick it up when your in town
dave
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 06:17PM by Capn Davey » Logged

Banner By Celtic Fiddler

Amy Rivard Forum:
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
hesprit
Total Fanatic

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2007, 05:05AM »

**grumbles**    Still haven't been able to get hold of it here, and what makes that even more frustrating is that I work in a video rental store!!  Sadly, we don't rent out concert videos of any kind, so CW doesn't make it to our shelves, although a few times I've gone in to open, take mine in with me and put it in while I'm getting the store ready.  It's great listening to it surrounding me from five different TVs all turned up high!!!   Anyway, depending on the day, sometimes I'll let it run through to the end, even if it goes into the store being open, and hope the boss doesn't show up.  I've had a few people ask about what's playing, giving me the chance to introduce others to Celtic woman as well.

Anyway, apparently my disc from Amazon has shipped, so unless I come across it in the next two days, I'll probably just have to wait a bit longer.
richard

« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2007, 01:57PM »

I have been trying to search for any information on the Christmas DVD it is still new there are
some site with just the description and our Celtic Woman Forum shows up also and may
site selling the DVD

Platinum-selling Celtic Woman Return With New Christmas DVD October 2nd
Published August 24
By Paul Dryden

http://www.globalrhythm.net/WorldNews/Platinum-sellingCelticWomanReturnWithNewChristmasDVDOctober2nd.cfm

Celtic Woman brings Christmas spirit to the US

http://www.livedaily.com/news/12700.html

Celtic Woman    A Christmas Celebration

this site list a few other DVD for christmas so it takes a while to download but CW is first

http://www.dararecords.com/irish_music_news/christmas_music.html

Off-Grid.Net
Customer  reviews   (might see yours)

http://www.off-grid.net/asm4/index.php?Operation=CustomerReviews&ItemId=B000I2ISF4&ReviewPage=20
JRRacing64
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2007, 02:08PM »

Welcome me to the club! I just got it today!!! Only two copys were left at the Newbury Comics that I got it at. I'm off the check it out!

P.S
I had to post a pic of it, I'm just so happy to have it!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 04:11PM by JRRacing64 » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2007, 09:53PM »

Wow! It looks just like mine!  What a coincidence!!   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2007, 10:04PM »

Mine too Cheesy

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2007, 10:44PM »

LOL Bob, and Kelli!! (just saw your responses to my excited post).  I'm bringing mine to school with me tomorrow.  We have an Early Release day, so a couple of my coworkers and I are going to put it on while we work in our room once the kids are gone.  I'm excited for them to see it!

And indeed, Bob, I will see you soon!  Kelli too!  In about 5 1/2 weeks to be exact!!! Grin Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: