Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Songs Questions  (Read 1590 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: April 01, 2014, 09:45PM »

A lot of Celtic Woman fans know that there a certain songs considered lost. My main question about them (at the moment at least) is where in the concert were these songs performed? Where are they supposed to be if you could put the concert together with the lost song or songs included? I know that with You'll Be in My Heart, it would be between The Moon's a Harsh Mistress and My Lagan Love. What I'm wondering is about the placement of other lost songs. When was Oh Holy Night recorded in A New Journey? When was Carolina Rua supposed to be in Songs from the Heart? I know that it is somewhere in the first act, I'm just not sure where. Where is Tears in Heaven in Believe? Are there any lost songs from Home for Christmas or the Emerald concert? I know that there are certain songs recorded as bonus songs that don't seem like they were part of the official concert, but they could possibly be at the real concert and they just chose to not have them here. Of course, that might not be true. I'm just wondering about those main questions right now.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 05:18AM »

I just might want to ask the crew to put them on air just like the other songs we've tried.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 08:24AM »

There are certain ones that we can guess. I think, with SFTH, that Carolina Rua was right before Non C'e Piu. Based on the time of the day and the fact that, towards the end of the viedo, you can see Lynn moving offstage but then turning around to stay right around where she's positioned at the start of Non C'e Piu. As for YBIMH, you're correct with where it goes. As for Tears In Heaven for Believe, I believe it was between My Heart Was Home Again and A Tribute To Broadway. That's what I remember reading from a review of the original concert anyway. Any other songs?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:11PM »

If I've had the CW Emerald DVD, I might just find out if they are there.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: