Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The talented Ms. Nesbitt  (Read 5294 times)
Eric90

« on: April 06, 2014, 03:15PM »

Mairead is awesome to watch on fiddle I'm sure she's even better live she's inspired me to want to play the fiddle now, I haven't been to a concert yet, when I first got into Celtic Woman my nickname for her was "The crazy violin lady" what are some of the things she's done on stage that just make you sit back and say "wow!" I only have one Celtic Woman DVD at the moment and that's Emerald and I've really only seen each special maybe once or twice so my choices are limited but on the "Shenandoah" performance on the Emerld DVD when her and the tap dancer are playing together she does some weird head banging thing with the fiddle lol it made me sit back and say "wow she's really into it!"

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:33PM »

Mairead is awesome to watch on fiddle I'm sure she's even better live she's inspired me to want to play the fiddle now, I haven't been to a concert yet, when I first got into Celtic Woman my nickname for her was "The crazy violin lady" what are some of the things she's done on stage that just make you sit back and say "wow!" I only have one Celtic Woman DVD at the moment and that's Emerald and I've really only seen each special maybe once or twice so my choices are limited but on the "Shenandoah" performance on the Emerld DVD when her and the tap dancer are playing together she does some weird head banging thing with the fiddle lol it made me sit back and say "wow she's really into it!"
    First  of  all,  welcome  to the  forum Eric ! I'm  James.... Have  fun  here  with  the  rest  of  us  CWazies.  We  love  all our  special  ladies -past  and  present- and  are a  nice  supportive  group. First  opportunity  you  get, please  see  a  concert. And  yes...Mairead  ( aka....Tinkerbell's  long  lost  sister) is  even  more  amazing  and  enchanting  in  person . and  I  do  also  strongly  encourage  you  to  explore  Celtic  Woman  beginnings by  buying  the other  CW   DVDs  and  following  them  down  the  U-Tube  trail.  Have  fun !    Grin

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:44PM »

I've been a fan almost since they started I might not be the biggest or craziest fan but I'm up there lol as I've gotten older I've begun to appreciate them and the songs a whole lot more

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 02:47PM »

I call her my fiddle girl

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: