Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Things That Happened  (Read 23543 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: April 08, 2014, 07:50PM »

We all have those funny moments we just have to tell people about lol. So here's the place to do it!

I'll start.

Last week, I was working out at the gym. I was doing the crunches. My grandmother and one of my best friends were right there, and I farted really loud! They both burst out laughing! It was so funny!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 07:56PM »

I  don't  know  is  this  counts,  but  sometimes   I  am  looking  for  my  apartment  keys feverishly,  and  it  turns  out  the  are  in  my  left  hand  instead  of  my right.    Tongue      Cheesy   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 08:02PM »

I  don't  know  is  this  counts,  but  sometimes   I  am  looking  for  my  apartment  keys feverishly,  and  it  turns  out  the  are  in  my  left  hand  instead  of  my right.    Tongue      Cheesy   

LOL!

My granddad once tried to change the channel on TV with the phone!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:32PM »

The worst is when you put your keys in your left pocket instead of your right and you just freak out for a sec

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41PM »

My mom sometimes has "phantom phone butt". That's when you think you have your cell phone in your back pocket, and you can even feel it, but it isn't there  Smiley

Thanks, Shining Bright!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 10:20PM »

You look for your glasses (or hat) and eventually figure out you're wearing them.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 06:13AM »

I had an aunt that went out  wearing two completely different shoes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 09:47AM »

I recentsearched for something I had in my hand. Tongue

My mom once asked my (late, it's been some years) to turn the light on. She just forgot to open her eyes ;P

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 03:13PM »

when you`re buying 8 bags of walnuts at the local discount store and the lady behind you asks " what are you baking??"    "uh....those are for my squirrels...they get HAND FED"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 06:25PM »

I wear my hear in pigtails (easier to manage) and stick pens in them a lot. Unfortunately, when I wear a hat I can't feel them sticking out all the time.
One day I couldn't find any pens in my bag before a physics quiz so I undid my hair and 5 pens fell out onto the table...

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 08:22PM »

I wear my hear in pigtails (easier to manage) and stick pens in them a lot. Unfortunately, when I wear a hat I can't feel them sticking out all the time.
One day I couldn't find any pens in my bag before a physics quiz so I undid my hair and 5 pens fell out onto the table...
   "  IT'S   RAINING  PENS  .....  HALLEJUAH !!!     Roll Eyes

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 05:48AM »

reminds me of the TV commercial where the girl rubs her little brother`s head and coins fall out, then.." my watch!" Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 09:24AM »

reminds me of the TV commercial where the girl rubs her little brother`s head and coins fall out, then.." my watch!" Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 11:46AM »

Today in microbiology: Professor is lecturing, when Siri on someone's iPhone goes off and interrupts the class saying, "Sorry, I don't understand what you said."

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 04:58PM »

Today in microbiology: Professor is lecturing, when Siri on someone's iPhone goes off and interrupts the class saying, "Sorry, I don't understand what you said."

Neither did I Siri... Neither did I. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: