Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which DVD Should I get?  (Read 5599 times)
Eric90

« on: April 12, 2014, 12:19PM »

The only Celtic Woman dvd  I have at the moment is Emerald, as I was watching it last night I started thinking about getting the other ones, I plan on buying all of them eventually but which one should I get first?

CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 12:22PM »

Get whatever you want. No one's telling you what you should get. Unless you have a favorite. Which one do you think you want to get first?

With love,

Chaela <3

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 12:34PM »

I know I'm just terrible at making decisions lol I was thinking about getting "A New Journey" that was the first one I thought of. it was also the first Celtic Woman CD I ever bought at least I think it was.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 12:35PM »

They  are  all  wonderful,  but  if  you  want  to  get  a  good  feel  for  Celtic  Woman  history, I  would  recommend   starting  with  the  original  DVD  and  heading  on  through the  rest  in  order. My  personal fave  is  ANJ...but  they  are  all worthwhile.   Cool

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 01:00PM »

All of them are lovely, my first was ANJ. Just watch some videos on YT to pick your favourites...

Eric90

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 01:02PM »

right now it's a tie between A New Journey and Believe. A New Journey for the nostalgia factor and Believe for Lisa Lambe lol

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 01:19PM »

Why not get both?! Grin ANJ is great for the nostalgia and Believe is (IMO) one of their best. I <3 Lisa Lambe as you can probably tell. Cheesy

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 03:39PM »

What songs and members are your favourites?

Eric90

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 04:18PM »

What songs and members are your favourites?

too many songs to name lol I have over 50 songs on my MP3 player spanning all the albums but I have the most songs from the original album.

I'm currently going back and listening to the albums again getting other songs that I previously passed over you know listening to voices I hadn't really focused on before, the members that spring first to my mind are Chloe, Mairead N and Lisa L. ( I kinda have a crush on Lil Lambe lol)  Orla has a great voice too which I've recently been taking a second listen to cause when I was younger I was more focused on Chloe cause we're the same age. so yeah I'm an young/old fan doing a bit of catching up lol

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 04:27PM »

(I kinda have a crush on Lil Lambe lol)

Who doesn't around here! Cheesy If you do have such a crush on Lil' Lambe, go with her songs first. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 04:50PM »

On  the  other  hand, If  you  start  with the  original, you  can  see  Meav  in  her  stunning  "MerMeav"  dress  or  go  to  ANJ  and  see  her  perform  the  "funnest  and  flirtiest"    Dulaman   ever !   Grin   Both  of  these  make  Meav  quite  "crush-worthy "  too.    Wink  (  not to  mention  that  voice  of  incomparable  beauty)   

Eric90

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 05:57PM »

go  to  ANJ  and  see  her  perform  the  "funnest  and  flirtiest"    Dulaman   ever !

I watched it on YouTube and it was...different lol very flirty indeed I see what you mean about Meav.  Lisa's and Meav's version are both very different in tone Meav's is flirty like you said and also something else I can't quite think of the word at the moment and Lisa's is energetic what with her spinning around and such.

Also I watched the performance of Teir Abhaile Riu from the Believe tour and I noticed that Chloe and Lisa K pulled the spoons from their dresses and gave them to Lisa L the look on her face when they had her the spoons is funny like she's saying " ew gross I'm not playing these well okay" lol

Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 02:36AM »

Definatly A new journey!

MaryNorth93
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 05:05AM »

I'd say A New Journey & Believe. All of their DVD's are worth getting though at some point.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 05:31AM »

I want the Emerald concert! Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: