Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Solo Albums  (Read 8523 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: March 23, 2014, 01:47AM »

I hope somewhere down the line, Susan records some solo albums. I would love if she did a Broadway-based album, but I would also love to hear her take on an all Celtic/Irish album! She has the ability to sing so many different things, and in my opinion, I love hearing her sing Irish songs, because with her voice, they sound so unique! But like I said, I do hope she also does a Broadway based album, and I hope she includes Memory!!!

What do you guys think?

MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 02:13AM »

I'd definitely love to hear her doing some Broadway/West End songs: Memory would be fantastic, I agree with you there. Her vocals really seem to suit show stoppers, so I reckon maybe The Wizard and I or Defying Gravity from Wicked would sound fantastic.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 09:23AM »

I'd definitely love to hear her doing some Broadway/West End songs: Memory would be fantastic, I agree with you there. Her vocals really seem to suit show stoppers, so I reckon maybe The Wizard and I or Defying Gravity from Wicked would sound fantastic.

Or "Popular" from Wicked! Grin

MaryNorth93
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 12:50PM »

Great suggestions. Another broadway song I would love to hear is Anthem from Chess. It's a stunning song which starts soft and ends very powerfull, Susan would absolutely nail it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: