Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question  (Read 15994 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« on: April 30, 2014, 07:57PM »

hmm having a hard time hear deciding when to go on my trip to England and Ireland. Question is it better to go in August or September? I would love to coordinate it with the girls taping and all as I thought that is was going to be in the summer (August) per Lisa and the girls but It seems from the administration at the Helix that they will be doing it in the fall more than likely September. Which I am hoping it around the 14th because it might work and is the anniversary according to yahoo but may or may not be later to give the girls ample time... My only thing is the weather ok to go over in September? I am afraid that being there 10 days in both countries that it may be a waste with bad weather and that I really can't do all the stuff that we have planned? The only good thing is that the airfare is cut in half in September. I would love to go in the summer when it is better weather or from sources saying about the same weather as September  but I am not sure? and it is more money even though I would love to fly over for 3 days for the taping but might be impossible money wise! and with all the chaoticness of the taping they prob. won't be doing m&g's and stage door will be crazy! Even though the recommended hotel is literally steps away! So the only thing I would be able to do is see the new show and maybe be upfront if I can snatch those tickets up stat and that will be impossible :/ But from what Maggie is saying (I don't know how much I can believe as I haven't got a straight answer) they will be coming to Cleveland in (2016?) I think that was a typo but she said they where deciding b/w cle and akron  or both which the girls already are going on this tour and from what yahoo said the very first time the ladies performed in the states was here in cle on July 20, 2005 (I was getting ready for my senior year in hs!!) so I think that would be fitting for the 10th anniversary tour! And I know those tix are not cheap and may skip the taping and make it a big night in cle (close to home ;p) But just wanting to know if anyone had been over in August or September which is better weather/travel wise. I really don't want to bring heavy clothes and jackets and if the girls are playing it safe with an indoor venue instead or an outdoor castle venue that means they prob. expect the weather to break then like sfth? Thank you!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 06:14AM »

When I visited England, it was late May and comfortably warm. Mind you, it really doesn`t get hot and humid there like over here in the summer, though they have had occasions of 90`s at times. I think Sept. would be a nice time.....just have a light jacket handy....and a rain jacket. They tend to get sudden showers , generally in the afternoon ...it`s just how England and Ireland are. It`ll be sunny, a dark cloud comes over, you get a 10 minute shower , then the sun is back out. When my friend Lyn and I were on a coach tour in London(buses there are called coaches), the Americans would grumble about the sudden 10 minute showers. The tour guide said in a wonderful Cockney accent" us Londoners are used to it...in fact we all have webbed feet....I`ll show you mine later" Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 10:59AM »

Aww cool! Thank you!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: