Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Troll Insulted Meav  (Read 13795 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2014, 05:56AM »

No no no no no no no they did NOT!!!!?Huh I cannot believe that someone would say that! She doesn't have a PICK on her. I agree with everybody, she got them absolutely stunning curves. But times have changed. No one finds that sexy, the new "sexy" is stick thin bodies with hip bones sticking out, thigh gap, sticking out collar bones, ribs sticking out! THAT is not nice. Not that I'm dissing anyone that is like that, but some people actually want to lose their curves to have bones projecting out their skin. Our Meav is absolutely gorgeous, GORGEOUS. I'm in shock that someone would say that about anybody. Every single person is beautiful and no one has the right to insult anybody else. It is not needed at all!! And bearing in mind that she has had 2 children!!! For having 2 children, she has a gorgeous body. Yummy mummy. We should just ignore that comment, we know Meav is beautiful. We don't need to listen to anybody else! Gorgeous Meav.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2014, 02:30PM »

No no no no no no no they did NOT!!!!?Huh I cannot believe that someone would say that! She doesn't have a PICK on her. I agree with everybody, she got them absolutely stunning curves. But times have changed. No one finds that sexy, the new "sexy" is stick thin bodies with hip bones sticking out, thigh gap, sticking out collar bones, ribs sticking out! THAT is not nice. Not that I'm dissing anyone that is like that, but some people actually want to lose their curves to have bones projecting out their skin. Our Meav is absolutely gorgeous, GORGEOUS. I'm in shock that someone would say that about anybody. Every single person is beautiful and no one has the right to insult anybody else. It is not needed at all!! And bearing in mind that she has had 2 children!!! For having 2 children, she has a gorgeous body. Yummy mummy. We should just ignore that comment, we know Meav is beautiful. We don't need to listen to anybody else! Gorgeous Meav.
Amen to everything you said! So true!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 05:01PM »

From  Meav's  days  with  Anuna...then  the  famous  "MerMeav  dress  from the  first  Helix  concert(my personal  fave)  to the   more  recent  Divnas and  HFC dresses  (and  all of the  dresses  in between)  our  Lovely  Lark  has  always  rocked  each  ensemble  she    has  worn.  I am  "old  school"   and   love  the  classic  "hour  glass "  figure that  Meav  and  a  few  others have.  I  hope  those  rude  cads  saw  that  their   posts  got  deleted on that    FB  page  and  learn  their  lessons.      On  an  interesting  note...a  awhile  back  I  visited  a  fan site  called  "FAN POP"   and  Celtic  Woman  was  listed.  This  listing  was  from  a  few  years  ago.  There  was  a  "HOT  MOM"   category   under  which  Lisa K. , Alex  and  Meav  were  all listed  as  such. 

ChloeR96

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 06:14PM »

I agree with you James. Every single dress she had worn, aw god, she was an absolute vision in each and every one of them. I also agree with you, the curvy figure is just something, I think it is beautiful. And I would never say this to you know, like patronise her, but she honestly does have an amazing figure. To insult anybody about their figure, let alone the celtic cuties, is a disgrace. I would rather have curves than to be too skinny anyday! Ten fold! I mean I remember reading a comment on youtube, I was watching 'o holy night' at slane castle, and I read a comment, COULD NOT believe my eyes when someone said "that fat one with the halter neck is hot" referring to gorgeous lisa kelly! Like OH MY GOD, SHE IS NOT FAT!!!! Lisa, Meav, Alex, Orla as well have all had children. Give them a bloody break! They are not fat! And THEY ARE HOT MOTHERS! Definitely! This seriously boils my blood.  Angry  Angry
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:16PM by ChloeR96 » Logged
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 06:33PM »

I can't believe this!! Do people seriously think that in order to be pretty you have to be anorexic?? I think anorexic people are not so pretty because they're TOO skinny and Meav is just right! It fills my ears with steam when I see the amount of people in the world who judge a person by the way they look and/or make rude comments about each little imperfection! I've been judged relentlessly my whole life just because I'm different, but we're all different! Imagine a world without difference. One word for it: BORING! Those people have brains the size of a gumball!

With love,

Chaela <3

ChloeR96

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 07:16PM »

I can't believe this!! Do people seriously think that in order to be pretty you have to be anorexic?? I think anorexic people are not so pretty because they're TOO skinny and Meav is just right! It fills my ears with steam when I see the amount of people in the world who judge a person by the way they look and/or make rude comments about each little imperfection! I've been judged relentlessly my whole life just because I'm different, but we're all different! Imagine a world without difference. One word for it: BORING! Those people have brains the size of a gumball!
YES YES YES!!! Couldn't agree more!! I hate people like them. There is NO need for it! It INFURIATES ME! Who cares? Sometimes, you just need to keep your opinions to yourself, because at the end of the day, it hurts peoples feelings. Also, I would bet my life that they wouldn't say that to sweet Meav's face!!! Of course they are doing it behind a screen. Ugh. People just need to be nice. Be a nice person!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 07:26PM »

We have gotten to a sick level in society (for many reason and on many things) to where the ideal of beauty has been twisted so far from reality.

Women are told they have to be thin to be attractive, which is why so many today harm themselves in an attempt to look like those stick figures that walk the fashion runways.

Most men do not find women who look like they just escaped a concentration camp to be attractive.  Sure some women are just naturally thin.  My boss' daughter can turn sideways and she will disappear, even though she eats like there is no tomorrow.  She just takes after her grandmother who is the same way.

My sister spent 15 years trying to be thin because one boy told her she was fat.  She has never been fat, not even close to it.  She is still obsessed with her weight to this day.
Oberyn

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 12:05AM »

As others have said, the only way to deal with an Internet troll is to ignore them.  Any kind of response (other than just deleting their comment without saying anything in reply) is exactly what they want.  It's been that way since AOL was the Internet and the only other chat rooms were 2Chan and 4Chan.

Trolls gonna troll.
What's 2Chan and 4Chan?
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 02:59AM »

I think we're giving that troll much more attention than he deserves.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2014, 06:24AM »

I agree with James on the hourglass thing. Not talking about big or thin here, I wonder, why the modern beauty ideal for a woman is looking like a man?! I don't really get it...

Apart from that... I dislike the use of the word "curvacious" as a nice word for "big". There is no reason for a nice word, since being big is nithing bad and there it shouldn't be used as a bad word at all. I also don't have a problem if people call someone big, in case it's as a fact. I don't understand people (especially on Chloe videos on YT) saying things like: "How dare you!!! She isn't big!!! SHe's beautiful!!!" well, of course, she is beautiful. And she is big. Where's the problem!

Curvacious, though, is something different from big. You can be both, but you can also be just one thing.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 10:01PM »

I agree with James on the hourglass thing. Not talking about big or thin here, I wonder, why the modern beauty ideal for a woman is looking like a man?! I don't really get it...

Apart from that... I dislike the use of the word "curvacious" as a nice word for "big". There is no reason for a nice word, since being big is nithing bad and there it shouldn't be used as a bad word at all. I also don't have a problem if people call someone big, in case it's as a fact. I don't understand people (especially on Chloe videos on YT) saying things like: "How dare you!!! She isn't big!!! SHe's beautiful!!!" well, of course, she is beautiful. And she is big. Where's the problem!

Curvacious, though, is something different from big. You can be both, but you can also be just one thing.
Well  said ...   Cool

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 11:41AM »

Virtually, it's not nice to pick on gorgeous people such as Méav. I just think she's just nice.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 12:00PM »

I take it very personally when people trash the girls.

They're all gorgeous both inside and out.

Just in general though, it offends me greatly when people make comments about looks based on size. In my view, the notion that skinniness is a pre-requisite for beauty is ridiculous.

I usually try not to get in a flame war with people that make those comments about the girls. I just state my own opinion that she's beautiful and has an amazing voice. People that can't appreciate both of those things don't deserve to.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: