Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign up for email news from Alex  (Read 24700 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 12:57PM »

Cool thanks
oregongirl29
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 08:34PM »

Cool
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 10:04AM »

Alex posted this on her Facebook page today:

"Ok folks! thank you SO MUCH for e-mailing in your stories and your videos, it's been very humbling and quite an emotional experience reading about your experiences with the album....they will be posted onto the website this weekend.....so don't forget to check in there and read and view and share and comment!
Happy Friday everyone!!!!!"

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
oregongirl29
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 06:40PM »

what happened to the rest of the rest of the stories?
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 09:10PM »

I've been wondering the same thing. I emailed her mine and it never got posted  Huh

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 10:34PM »

She later posted on FB about "technical difficulties" with that part of the site. Where I work, we do websites with whole teams of people working on them, and there are often delays. And I get the feeling from what she has said, that she's doing a lot of the work herself. I'd also bet that she received more submissions than expected. It may take time, but she has said that this project is close to her heart, so I'm sure she's doing everything she can to get more up.

oregongirl29
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 11:58PM »

Thank you for letting me know,
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 08:02AM »

Tonya and Lily: your stories are up on Alex's website - go and see.  Smiley

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45AM »

Yes, I saw that last night! I asked her to remove my last name though, because my parents would freak out if they saw it Wink

Thanks, Shining Bright!
oregongirl29
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 05:38PM »

Yep I saw it this morning, I also asked her to remove my last name.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 09:52AM »

Huh Has there been any more news about a concert by Alex in the coming summer? Huh
      Alex posted this in FB last October:
                     "Stay tuned folks!!! it's getting very close to announcing the dates and venue for my upcoming concerts in the United States June 2015!
                          Special Guest Announcements to follow!"

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 10:07AM »

I  haven't  seen  any  updates  on that as of  yet. Like  you, I  anxiously  await  that news.  Undecided   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 11:14AM »

I alway's wanted to share how much she has helped me so much as a teen going through trying to figure out alone about myself, discovering myself and life through at the time dealing with all the changes in life in High School.
I was a fan of Celtic Woman since the beginning but 2008 was a breakthrough for me taught me about myself, be strong, these
soloist, showed me what it was to be different, accept and be happy with my true unique self not trying to follow others or be like them.
Graduating 2009 was like Song's From The Heart first for her I saw her 3 times live, and as much Lynn was the more similar to I shy, in the beginning,
Alex inspired me to confidence, until now it's Chloe, we're 1 year apart so to see both she and I went through a ride of changes, from being young,
to watch her now I was 15 and today 24 it's like I follow her footsteps..

Alex
My Heart is Home Again, the trips I've done, a bus that leaves at 8:15 climb aboard risk everything, Celtic Woman at the time my companion, on my side..
It would be hard to decide what to say, there is so much she gave as with Celtic Woman.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: