Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 56804 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 12, 2014, 11:08AM »

I put his here since I wasn't sure were Aislin would want it.

F. M. Kirby Center Wilkes-Barre, PA
March 14, 2015
08:00 PM

http://www.kirbycenter.org/events/7wo/celtic_woman/

http://www.ticketmaster.com/celtic-woman-wilkesbarre-pennsylvania-03-14-2015/event/02004C97A7C08B73?artistid=963285&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=5

Presale begins on May 30, 2014 at 10:00AM.

http://m.thetimes-tribune.com/news/kirby-center-announces-lineup-1.1684455
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:10AM by AggieGuy » Logged
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 11:12AM »

Wow - that's a hard decision to make. That's within driving distance for me, but without knowing where the other shows are going to be, do I pull the trigger?  Undecided

Thanks for finding and posting.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 11:28AM »

Whoa! Shocked Shocked Shocked I guess it's pretty close to official now. Sadly I would not have the money to travel, not even within Canada. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 02:23PM »

Did somebody make that flyer?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 02:31PM »

Did somebody make that flyer?

It comes from the venue's website.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 04:31PM »

I can't wait to have more informations. I'm sure the waiting will come to an end very soon Wink

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 05:14PM »

Usually from experience that around August general ticket sale are available and it is usually a rush before that for meet and greets! I am so ahead of it this time! And tickets for the taping, which right now I think that and the UK tour should be there first priority and coming up very quickly! Even though I think that they will be announced together and from Maggie's tweets it sounds like it should be very soon! Then I am sure they will release the rest especially symphony and the 2015's! They usually have the venues set for August pbs pledges! I am so excited! Everything will be announced sooner than we think! Just one last tweet this week to Maggie though! And especially since she can't decide between Akron and Cleveland next year! Uhm, there next stop is Akron!! They can do both or Cleveland! It will be a big night! I don't even care if Maggie tells me dates just that if they're coming would make me excited, I can easily work around dates! Plus, the girls will all flip when they see what they did with playhouse square!  The new signage and the world record and only in the world outdoor crystal chandelier! Saw it last night from a distance and it is pretty awesome! I can see the girls doing pics in front of it! Sorry for the rambling but anxious for a straight answer from Maggie and seeing the chandelier last night I thought of the girls and how much they would love it!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
oregongirl29
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 07:37PM »

Will this be put out onto a DVD?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 07:57PM »

Will this be put out onto a DVD?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

I would assume that the show they film sometime late summer will be the DVD lead in to the 10 year anniversary tour.
John910

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 08:10PM »

That also might be the day of the St. Patrick's parade in Scranton (just right up the interstate). I haven't seen anything official on the parade date. That started me thinking that since the concert is at night, maybe they could be invited to participate in the parade.
That is just some wishful thinking on my part.

Scranton is the second largest parade in the country, as measured by participants per population of the city in which it's held*. Savannah, GA is first, New York City was third.

*For cities with a population over 50,000
Eric90

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 08:24PM »

I wish I really really wish that all former Celtic women would return for at least one show together that would be so amazing and epic and they'll put it on DVD lol imagine the duets that could happen. perhaps they'll do an alternating guest line up thing? I'm going to this one since I missed out on Emerald!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 08:30PM »

I wish I really really wish that all former Celtic women would return for at least one show together that would be so amazing and epic and they'll put it on DVD lol imagine the duets that could happen. perhaps they'll do an alternating guest line up thing? I'm going to this one since I missed out on Emerald!

The odds are they won't get them all.

Lisa Kelly already mentioned she won't do it if it conflicts with her school schedule.

Haley I would say is highly unlikely to ever consider it.

The rest it would probably depend on their schedules as well.  Only one I have no clue about is Deirdre.
Eric90

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 08:44PM »

I know, In a perfect world maybe but one can dream...

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 09:25PM »

Wow - that's a hard decision to make. That's within driving distance for me, but without knowing where the other shows are going to be, do I pull the trigger?  Undecided

Thanks for finding and posting.
    I  think  this  is  just  the  first  of  many  postings.   Cool

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 05:13AM »

Maybe Meav has a chance to talk in this show.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: