Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 58004 times)
Eric90

« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51PM »

I got my ticket through PBS but  have no idea where my seat will be are there any patterns to the tickets PBS gives out? like do they usually give good seats?

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2014, 03:08PM »

I got my ticket through PBS but  have no idea where my seat will be are there any patterns to the tickets PBS gives out? like do they usually give good seats?

Over the years it has changed from what I've heard. I orderd a ticket through the PBS in Charlotte NC and they guarenteed that I would be in the first 8 rows.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Eric90

« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2014, 03:38PM »

I guess I could have asked them when I had them on the phone lol

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2014, 06:43PM »

Seems to vary depending on venue and PBS station.  Sometimes it is really good, other times not so much.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2014, 01:46PM »

Is the Dayton date "official" ?
Cause I've heard conflicting things about it..

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2014, 10:39PM »

Is the Dayton date "official" ?
Cause I've heard conflicting things about it..

http://www.victoriatheatre.com/shows/celtic-woman-10th-anniversary-celebration/

But for whatever reason, not listed on the ticket website, although it was until this past week.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2014, 10:25PM »

Looked at Dayton and pretty much everything (save the very back and far left/right seats) on the main level are already gone, and were gone within probably 30-60 minutes of the tickets going on sale.
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2014, 08:24AM »

The PBS station in Dayton has been good about getting good seats! So I'll wait to make my pledge and go from there!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2014, 11:56PM »

Quick question! Do they do meet and greets on days they do tapings? I was wondering if anyone who went through the Indiana one would know?! If there is a possibility of a taping here and Maggie decides to suprise us last minute I wonder if they notify us at that point if the m@g is cancelled due to the hecticness of a taping? Sorry just a thought and want to prepare!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2015, 09:36PM »

The one thing I'm hoping for this tour is that it'll have some new songs on it. Much as I love the old songs, I would LOVE some new material for Mairead N, Susan, and Mairead C. I was hoping The Emerald Tour would've been like IOH and been a sort of bridge to a new show. But the only new songs we got were After Hours (a song for the guys) and Mairead C got I Know My Love! And Susan's been there since 2012 and she STILL doesn't have a solo to call her own (I don't include The Call cuz it was covered by the entire group previously)! Let's get some new stuff here David!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2015, 09:49PM »

I would also like it if they filmed one of the shows.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2015, 11:22AM »

I'd prefer if they went back to the old way and filmed the show seperate from the tour. Emerald was good, don't get me wrong! But at some points the lighting was off since it was a tour, not a special.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2015, 12:02PM »

Yeah, but Emerald wasn't filmed on Emerald but on Believe 2.0 ;P

I would LOVE to see a special! With slightly different dresses from the show and maybe some guests Cheesy I would also like to have the special BEFOUR the tour, but that's too late now :/

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2015, 12:07PM »

I'd prefer if they went back to the old way and filmed the show seperate from the tour. Emerald was good, don't get me wrong! But at some points the lighting was off since it was a tour, not a special.

Yeah but a lot of us won't be able to see the Anniversary Tour because of the locations.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2015, 12:28PM »

I agree with all of this!! I would love to here some new songs and I know Synan is working on new dresses (I am hoping puffy second act dresses to make them stand out from the rest!?) There previous second act dresses were lovely but they could be used for the first act too?  I am not sure about all new music since they always incorporate a few old ones and David was working on another show for a while If I recall? I also agree that they should tape off tour and location!  There are so many pretty areas in Ireland to do so, cliffs of Moher, Dublin castle etc.... I mean how many people can say they did a taping in Ireland? Wasn't to found of Believe my self on quite a few things, and yes besides the girls the music (somewhat) and the dresses. Emerald I like the way the songs and the cd was set up but the dresses were ok but didn't like 2 straight dresses? Pretty color choices though, the lighting was good (props to Tom Kenny on many levels) The camera work was not good at all whoever was doing it! And plus I can't still believe that 72 hours after me seeing them they taped it! Hopefully we'll see what happens this time around or even maybe a taping after the America tour is done!  I am not going to read any reviews since mine show is the first week of the tour so I want to go into it as a surprise dress wise music wise and girls wise! But just incase since I caught the girls late, how is Maev live? When I went to my first concert they already had came once or twice already and maev had already left.

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: