Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 56805 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 06:35PM »

New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark, NJ
March 18, 2015
8:00 PM

http://www.njpac.org/events/detail/celtic-woman-1

Presale begins tomorrow.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 06:53PM »

And another

Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center, Midland, Texas
May 17, 2015
3:00 PM and 7:00 PM

http://broadwayinthebasin.com/subscribe/
http://broadwayinthebasin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Ode_1415_Renewal-FOR-WEB.pdf
(Same X Anniversary graphic in the above PDF)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:01PM by AggieGuy » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2014, 11:52PM »

That NHL makes me batty now! That means that's might not only be going to cleveland but to radio city again since those two are pretty much a package from what the guy at thirteen said! But I don't know if I will go to two show depending on the date or cleveland and the taping depending and not all three. Not really feeling like dealing w the guy at thirteen by either! Hmmm decisions and depend when the dates fall to!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 03:48AM »

And I meant nj Tpac!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 08:54AM »

Thanks for posting these concert dates, Eric.  I remember last year checking the thread you created for the Emerald Tour on a daily basis.  We have come to depend on you. 

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 09:04PM »

I've got a tour list going. If you find any more dates, post them here and I'll add them.

http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=19884.0

aislin
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2014, 10:13PM »

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING!

Come on Roanoke or Salem, VA! PLEEEAAASE?!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12AM »

I'll take either Cincinnati or Dayton, por favor!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 09:54AM »

I hope the radio city date is in late may again cause it really works for me. I'm assuming it may be cause the jersey date is

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 10:59AM »

I think she needs to put all dates out now, both "secrets" of the '15 tour dates and the taping our out! And she keeps saying it'll be soon? I hope it's not a repeat of the same cities as this tour which it seems a maybe! She won't even say about radio city next year which seems like they'll do and prob announced next week! And same w cleveland she says they're debating between clevelabd and akron? They were it's there this tour?! Just getting antsy!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 11:03AM »

It always seems to happen that some dates leak ahead of time, then CW dumps the rest.  This is probably because they've not yet gotten all the dates setup yet.

I suspect we won't see most for a few more months.  I'm more interested in the Christmas tour right now.

Looks like May next year for Texas, so as long as they go to Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio, I'm good.  I don't see myself traveling next year beyond that.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 01:52PM »

I would like to go to a concert at San Antonio again.  Last year I went to the Alamo, had lunch with the gang and then saw a great concert at the beautiful and historic Majestic Theatre.  It was a great time and I would like to do it again.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 06:26PM »

oooo I just noticed w the tpac in Jersey that it is the  day after st patricks day! That more than like means that the girls maybe at radio city around march I'm thinking and they have done that before! Just noticed that!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 10:05PM »

I certainly can't complain because they added Syracuse this year (even if it was at the last minute), but it sure would be nice if X Anniversary Tour came here. I'm hoping it's an every-other-year kind of thing, and since they didn't come here this year, they will next year. I checked and it seems like the usual venue has plenty of open dates March - May.

I've always wanted to see Radio City, would be stunning to see CW there. You're right, I do seem to remember them being on the Today Show or something from NYC on St. Paddy's Day more than once.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:02PM by Traveling Spaceman » Logged

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2014, 09:00PM »

New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark, NJ
March 18, 2015
8:00 PM

http://www.njpac.org/events/detail/celtic-woman-1

Presale begins tomorrow.

This show is now actually listed on the CW website.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: