Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 58239 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 12:28AM »

And oooooh am I ready for Wednesday :/ even though I won't be there physically I am so preparing myself just in case someone excitedly pops a certain secret about them going back in 2015 to radio city! I can see it happening on twitter ... We  just got done at radio city "what an amazing venue can't wait to come again next year!" Oh I can see this happening especially Craig or Anto! But this time I am prepared for my friend at thirteen!! And cleveland for that matter! Huh?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 10:23AM »

No Minnesota or Wisconsin yet?
Unless I missed it.. haha
Can't wait for more dates to be posted!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 10:44AM »

Please, Waterbury, Wallingford or Hartford Connecticut!! Grin Grin

With love,

Chaela <3

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 08:19AM »

Saw this on Facebook, apparently found by a fan:

London, Ontario, Canada
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2015

Currently, only available if you subscribe to the full season. No word yet on when they will be available to the general public.

Source: http://www.broadwayinlondon.com/shows.html  (Scroll down, fourth from the bottom.)

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2014, 10:24PM »

Saw this on Facebook, apparently found by a fan:

London, Ontario, Canada
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2015

Currently, only available if you subscribe to the full season. No word yet on when they will be available to the general public.

Source: http://www.broadwayinlondon.com/shows.html  (Scroll down, fourth from the bottom.)

Show time for this is 7:30PM.

http://www.budweisergardens.com/events/1376
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2014, 04:50PM »

I'll take either Cincinnati or Dayton, por favor!

I actually just got a call from the Victoria Theatre (trying to sell me something again) and they said as of right now, CW is not scheduled for Dayton in 2015, but it is way too early to mean anything.  They didn't know last year until just before the tickets went on sale to the season ticket holders which IIRC was August.  I'm sure there are all kinds of contractual things that have to be done before a show can be announced.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:42PM by AggieGuy » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2014, 09:26AM »

I actually just got a call from the Victoria Theatre (trying to sell me something again) and they said as of right now, CW is not scheduled for Dayton in 2015, but it is way too early to mean anything.  They didn't know last year until just before the tickets went on sale to the season ticket holders which IIRC was August.  I'm sure there are all kinds of contractual things that have to be done before a show can be announced.

Actually, that's not ENTIRELY true. The local PBS station didn't know until the fall, but the venue knew about it last May. As a matter of fact, the girls actually announced, before starting The Parting Glass, that since they had such an amazing reception that night in Dayton, that they would be returning next year (in May 2014 of course) to do another show.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2014, 10:56AM »

Actually, that's not ENTIRELY true. The local PBS station didn't know until the fall, but the venue knew about it last May. As a matter of fact, the girls actually announced, before starting The Parting Glass, that since they had such an amazing reception that night in Dayton, that they would be returning next year (in May 2014 of course) to do another show.

I can only repeat what the person on the phone said.  Right now, I'm sure there is a lot still being planned/negotiated with many venues.   I doubt the ticket office staff gremlins are privy to such information or cannot talk about it until everything is official.

As for PBS, given the total lack of communication between Think TV, the Victoria Threatre, and CW, when they all get on the same page is likely pure luck.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:21PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 05:02PM »

Rumor has it we'll be kicking off our 2015 tour in #Syracuse because you were that fab of an audience!!!! Stay tuned for dates soon!!

From the CW Twitter page.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 10:14PM »

Rumor has it we'll be kicking off our 2015 tour in #Syracuse because you were that fab of an audience!!!! Stay tuned for dates soon!!

We were pretty "fab," if I do say so myself.   Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
edtom

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2014, 05:29AM »

We were pretty "fab," if I do say so myself.   Cheesy
Yes we were.

I love Celtic Woman
bigCWfan17

3/15...The day I FINALLY saw/met Celtic Woman :)

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2014, 03:49PM »

I agree with you Sarah! I hope there are WI dates for the 10th Anniversary tour!

"You are enough. You are so enough. It's unbelievable how enough you are."-- Sierra Boggess
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2014, 09:43PM »

I  have  noticed  that  our  area  is  often  one  of  the  last  to  be  listed.   Huh 

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2014, 12:49AM »

I just wish they'd swing through South Flyoverland.  New Orleans is too far south for the midwestern segment, too far east for the Texas loop, and too far west for the east-coast segment.  Baton Rouge would do; I can drive there and return that night.  The first Believe tour hit Baton Rouge, but by the time I discovered CW, the only available seats were back in the "You're better off with the DVD" sections.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 01:38PM »

Is this going to be made into a dvd?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: