Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 58289 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2014, 11:46AM »

Looks like they'll be back at Red Rocks in 2015. No date yet, and we know "soon" is a relative term for CW when it comes to announcements.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2014, 01:01PM »

from what it sounds like the symphony tour dates will be released in 3 weeks I am also praying and hoping that the same will be for the 2015 tour? The lady I deal with through pbs has not heard anything yet. Did anyone hear anything elsewise or take it that all will be released in 3 weeks?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Wind

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2014, 07:53PM »

I tweeted this out this morning when I found it (as I usually do), but looks like it didn't make it's way here yet:

Hamilton, ON, Canada on Tuesday, March 24, 2015.
http://t.co/eaw97mgny7
romds9

patiently waiting for Red Rocks

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2014, 07:54PM »

I didn't see this posted here yet.

American Music Theater
     Lancaster Pa
     March 7th & 8th
     No times listed yet

Smiley

Sing me through the night, fill me with your light, your songs are in my heart.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2014, 09:14PM »

Only took an hour to find something new.  Bing actually found it rather than Google.

Marina Civic Center, Panama City, Florida
April 16, 2015
7:30PM

Tickets are not on sale except for existing season ticket holders.

http://www.marinaciviccenter.com/#!bayarts2014-15/c1z2l

Oddly enough, it is listed on the two PDFs so I assume Bing must have found it there.
Wind

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 11:48AM »

Only took an hour to find something new.  Bing actually found it rather than Google.

April 16, 2015

Oddly enough, it is listed on the two PDFs so I assume Bing must have found it there.

In Google's defense... I found that one last week.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 07:08PM »

April 16, 2015

This thread is to update me (and the forum at large) so I can update our running schedule. I rely pretty heavily on people who post the dates to this thread so if you'd post it here in the future I'd appreciate it and so would the rest of the forum populace.

aislin
Wind

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2014, 09:32AM »

Only took an hour to find something new.  Bing actually found it rather than Google.

April 16, 2015

This thread is to update me (and the forum at large) so I can update our running schedule. I rely pretty heavily on people who post the dates to this thread so if you'd post it here in the future I'd appreciate it and so would the rest of the forum populace.

aislin

Unfortunately this forum is blocked on the network that I spent most weekdays on. (Why Twitter and FB aren't blocked but this is, I have no idea)
So unless I remember to post something during lunch, or in the evening, it will get skipped.

However, I can give this:

It's a "living" picture, meaning that I update it on the same link whenever I find more dates. So anytime I update it on the image hosting website, it will show up here.

ETA: While I'm at it...
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Bell Auditorium
Augusta, GA
http://www.broadwayinaugustaga.com/shows.html#5
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:10PM by Wind » Logged
roy

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2014, 05:50PM »

Friday May 8th at the Saenger Theatre, New Orleans,La. pbs station Friends of LPB already has tickets and m&g's.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2014, 08:51AM »

Roy also passed on to me who to call at LPB for the New Orleans M&G tickets: if anyone is interested,Friends of LPB has tic/m&g's for $150 and tics alone for $100.The person to contact is Kate Bradshaw at 800-272-8161 ext.4289

aislin
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2014, 01:36PM »

I'm still waiting on north carolina dates, I figure that they'll be there in May

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2014, 04:23PM »

Friday May 8th at the Saenger Theatre, New Orleans,La. pbs station Friends of LPB already has tickets and m&g's.
No mention of this date on the corporate site, but they aren't always quick to update.  That $150 M&G rate sounds too good to be true, especially for an expensive venue like the Saenger.  Maybe LPB is doing that "We only sell pairs" hustle.  I'll find out tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:43PM by Wyle_E » Logged

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2014, 02:30PM »

Update: I just ordered my ticket and M&G.  I requested an aisle seat on the left side of the center section, but they couldn't guarantee it.  277 days, 4 hours, 29 minutes to go.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:14PM by Wyle_E » Logged

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
CelticCate

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2014, 08:46AM »

when was it announced that they'd be performing in Augusta, Georgia?

IMG_1373.JPG
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2014, 02:40PM »

If anyone finds anything for Cincinnati or Dayton please let me know! I've been scouring the venue sights looking. But so far, no luck. Of course, the Cincinnati Arts Association never lists anything in their calendar that far in advance so I'll be hard pressed...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: