Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 58222 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2014, 07:37PM »

Just got a response from Maggie little more than an hour ago, no CW stop this tour in Saskatoon. Cry

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2014, 07:43PM »

I guess they can't go to every city on every tour, but they should at least go to the cities where forum members (their BEST FANS) live. Wink
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 01:42PM »

Dayton goes on sale on Sept. 17th, although I suspect it will go on sale much sooner to season ticket/subscription holders.

The show is at 7:00PM.
Is that through the venue/Ticketmaster, etc? Or through PBS?
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2014, 01:56PM »

Dayton goes on sale on Sept. 17th, although I suspect it will go on sale much sooner to season ticket/subscription holders.

Venue

Just search for Celtic Woman.

https://www.ticketcenterstage.com/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:49PM by AggieGuy » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2014, 09:08AM »

Venue

Just search for Celtic Woman.

https://www.ticketcenterstage.com/
I'll be getting mine through PBS again. Only problem is its always inconvenient with it being right around Christmas when money's already tight!
Eric90

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2014, 12:27AM »

So I called the number on the PBS site to get the ticket with the meet & Greet pass and they didn't answer I got a machine instead lol I'll have to try again Monday frustrating though cause I wanted to get the ticket today I'm afraid that they'll run out of meet & Greets. This is my first time buying tickets from PBS

Eric90

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2014, 09:42AM »

So I bought my ticket they were out of meet and greets however, I'm bummed about that but maybe they'll offer more when the show gets closer? that's what I'm hoping for

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2014, 11:15PM »

So I bought my ticket they were out of meet and greets however, I'm bummed about that but maybe they'll offer more when the show gets closer? that's what I'm hoping for
you could always post it on the forum, buying/ looking for tickets space, for your concert?! Someone might have an extra one they are willing to sell?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
dbbii

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2014, 12:47PM »

The local PBS station here in Tampa, FL has M&G tickets available for April 24 (Sarasota) and April 25 (Tampa).  Just bought mine for Tampa!!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2014, 10:57PM »

Does anyone know if they're going to add any more dates?

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2014, 07:58AM »

I have no idea, but I hope they do! The dates that are out seem to be concentrated in a few specific areas rather than spread out.

Thanks, Shining Bright!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2014, 08:23AM »

Unfortunately Dayton still doesn't have their Meet And Greets available yet. The woman I contacted said it likely wouldn't be until their holiday pledge period.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2014, 01:34PM »

I have no idea, but I hope they do! The dates that are out seem to be concentrated in a few specific areas rather than spread out.

Yes, I noticed that also.  It seems like Celtic Woman Productions keeps coming up with new and creative ideas in which to save money.  The fans are the ones that get hurt.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2014, 02:05PM »

Yes, I noticed that also.  It seems like Celtic Woman Productions keeps coming up with new and creative ideas in which to save money.  The fans are the ones that get hurt.

Especially those with disabilities that prevent them from traveling alone. I hope they either come to my area or I find a way to get to a show. I've been waiting for this for a long time and I would be devastated if I had to miss it.

dbbii

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2014, 03:05PM »

The local PBS station (WEDU) in Tampa, FL has meet & greet tickets available for the April 25 show for $300 a pair.  Got mine.  No idea where the seats are.  Show at the Performing Arts Center.  Good venue, but really tough to access the stage from the floor.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: