Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: X Anniversary Tour  (Read 58224 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2015, 01:39PM »

I have actually been to Dublin Castle and I think the big courtyard would be a PERFECT place for a taping!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2015, 05:32PM »

I have to Tiffany! I loved it a lot and it would be a perfect spot especially the court yard! I have even mentioned it to Maggie! It would have to be warmer out!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2015, 06:57PM »

Oh and the day we went there was a concert going on to! The stage was right up against the castle aaand the had seat and people were also set up on the lawn ( not sure if the girls would have it like that) but it looked like it could hold a ton of people or an intimite smaller setting!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
rphume

« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2015, 12:28PM »

Sad No Halifax Nova Scotia show scheduled as yet. They are always popular here. Hope they make it.  Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: