Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meav's siblings  (Read 3721 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: May 13, 2014, 07:13AM »

Does Meav have any sisters? Because I do remember reading that she had 3 sisters and a brother. She has spoken about her older brother but I was unsure about sisters. Just if anyone knew, I was curious. I also remember hearing an interview with Meav where she was looking back at one of the Celtic Woman DVDs and she was saying it's nice to see family and friends, like she was saying something about seeing her nieces in the audience and stuff. Anyway, was wondering if anyone actually knows if she does Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 11:40AM »

Meav  has   3  sisters  named   Caoimhe , Saoirse and  Claire    and  her  brother  Jamey. Not  sure  where  she  falls  in  the  birth  order , though. Nor  do  I  know  how to  pronounce  2  of  the  sisters'  names.  Hopes  this  helps  a  bit.   Smiley   

ChloeR96

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 12:30PM »

Aaahh thank you James! Caoimhe is pronounced KAY-OH-MAY and Saoirse is pronounced SEER-SHA
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 03:11PM »

Aaahh thank you James! Caoimhe is pronounced KAY-OH-MAY and Saoirse is pronounced SEER-SHA
  Thank  you  for  the  pronunciation  guide.   I  wonder  if    Meav's  sisters  are   as  lovely  as she  is  ?   Wink  I'm sure  they  must  be.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 04:27PM »

I really want to see all of them.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ChloeR96

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 07:08PM »

Well I would definitely imagine that they are. Imagine another 3 ladies (and a man) that is similar to Meav! Dream world! 
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 09:52PM »

Well I would definitely imagine that they are. Imagine another 3 ladies (and a man) that is similar to Meav! Dream world! 
  Indeed  !   Kiss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: