Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm Storm. It's nice to meet you!  (Read 16341 times)
speedingsavior

« on: May 13, 2014, 07:01PM »

Uh, as the title says, my name is Storm, and I'm a huge CW fan Cheesy It's nice to meet you all~

One more thing, please use they/them when referring to me. Thanks!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:04PM »

Hi  Storm !    Cool     Welcome  to Celtic  Cwazy  Land.  I  think  you'll  fit  right  in.  I'm  James ....BTW   ..... 

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 04:26AM »

And I'm Kimberly AJ. Feel free to post anywhere you like. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 06:45AM »

Hello, Storm! I'm sure you will like this forum and all the friendly members!

Are you a new fan? What songs do you like best? Could you tell a little about yourself (only as much as you want to tell, of course!)? Smiley

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 08:55AM »

hmmmm......there`s something familiar here.......don`t we know you?Huh Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 10:35AM »

Welcome, Storm.  We have a lot of fun here sharing information on our Celtic Ladies and learning new things.  You should fit right in.  Have you seen Celtic Woman live in concert?

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
speedingsavior

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 12:46AM »

Hello, Storm! I'm sure you will like this forum and all the friendly members!

Are you a new fan? What songs do you like best? Could you tell a little about yourself (only as much as you want to tell, of course!)? Smiley
Sure! I've actually been a fan since I saw A New Journey aired on TV, my favorite songs are Spanish Lady, Mo Ghile Mear, Dulaman, and True Colors!
About me? Well, I love to draw, knit, and crochet, I'm currently reading The Mists of Avalon, I like swimming and long walks, and I enjoy singing occasionally Smiley I'm currently working on a large project wherein I use my favorite cosplayers as models (with their permission of course) as models for their respective characters! Cheesy
I also generally just listen to Irish and classic folk music, so Celtic Woman just fits right in Smiley

hmmmm......there`s something familiar here.......don`t we know you?Huh Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
I don't think so?? You must have me mixed up with someone.

Welcome, Storm.  We have a lot of fun here sharing information on our Celtic Ladies and learning new things.  You should fit right in.  Have you seen Celtic Woman live in concert?
Thank you! And yes I have, I saw them in one of the first concerts of the Isle of Hope tour! It was absolutely amazing!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 03:10PM »

funny but your email address looks very familiar.....we had someone with the EXACT same name on here a few years back.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
speedingsavior

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 09:47PM »

funny but your email address looks very familiar.....we had someone with the EXACT same name on here a few years back.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Really?? Weird, but not impossible, though it is an uncommon name...
I'm 24 years old, genderfluid, pansexual, and I'm majoring in ASL interpretation

Unless the info above matches the other person, and I suffered severe memory loss, you must have the wrong Amelia. Sorry  Sad

On that note, thanks for letting me know my email's showing, I'd actually rather people not know my given name, it doesn't really match me ^^;
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 05:34AM »

I'm 24 years old, genderfluid, pansexual, and I'm majoring in ASL interpretation

Unless the info above matches the other person, and I suffered severe memory loss, you must have the wrong Amelia. Sorry  Sad

On that note, thanks for letting me know my email's showing, I'd actually rather people not know my given name, it doesn't really match me ^^;

there actually WAS a person on the forum...who left like 3 years ago....that had the exact same name but according to the description you gave, it was definitely a different person.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 02:47PM »

By the way, your Vaporeon avatar is very cute! Smiley Wink

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
speedingsavior

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 09:55PM »

there actually WAS a person on the forum...who left like 3 years ago....that had the exact same name but according to the description you gave, it was definitely a different person.

I'm sorry to hear that  Sad

By the way, your Vaporeon avatar is very cute! Smiley Wink

Thank you! Cheesy Vaporeon is my favorite!!
Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 03:33AM »

im Kennedy nice to meet you

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: